26 May 2023
Full-Time SEO/eCommerce Manager – Chiniot
When it comes to managing the company’s online storefronts, we need someone who is very organized. When it comes to direct to consumer sales, you’ll be in charge of everything from website administration to social media management and research and development. The E-Commerce Manager will also be in charge of keeping track of the company’s weekly financials as well as its stock of products. Managing, coordinating, and developing the areas listed below will be their responsibility, and they will report to the Marketing Manager.
Job Title : SEO/eCommerce Manager
Location : Chiniot, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 27.84 per hour.
Company : Luxottica
Job Type : Full-Time
- E-commerce budgeting and planning, as well as new web development and platform maintenance, are all part of this position’s responsibilities.
- Implementing a project’s goals, objectives, timeline, and resources while also adhering to the project’s overall scope and budget are all examples of good project management.
- Using sales skills, industry conventions, and fresh innovations to boost our online store’s sales.
- The performance of offer codes, new product sales, and departmental sales on a weekly or monthly basis are all metrics that can be tracked, analyzed, and reported on.
- This person’s primary areas of interest include e-commerce, data security, web hosting, and digital and direct marketing operations.
- Collaborate with a variety of internal and external departments (including Creative, SEO, Marketing, and Development) to identify feature requirements, track development, conduct acceptance testing with end users, and roll out new functionality.
- Plans, executes, and oversees allocated marketing initiatives to ensure they are completed on time and within budget limitations.
- Website creation, maintenance, web hosting and web application firewall are all handled by e-commerce websites. Manages external web development businesses and company IT resources.
- In order to keep the catalog up-to-date and accurate, this is a high focus (copy, photography, category & navigation, metadata, content optimization, MAP policy).
- Ensure that the day-to-day operations of an e-commerce platform, such as software integrations and merchant and retailer relationships, function smoothly.
- The ideal applicant will have a strong sense of leadership and a strong willingness to learn and improve.
- In order to be considered for this position, you must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or a closely connected field.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in analytical tools like Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- As long as you have worked in an auction environment selling collectibles for two years, you’ll be OK.
- Online order fulfillment, distribution/shipping, fraud detection/loss prevention, and payment gateway integration.