This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Senior Technical Engineer – Suez
The job of a technical engineer is to design, construct, configure, install, and maintain computers, networks, and storage systems. Moving and unpacking equipment is one possible component of this. Additional duties may involve travel to the client location, educating the customer’s technical and clinical employees, and providing implementation assistance.
Job Title : Senior Technical Engineer
Location : Suez, Al-Suways, Egypt
Salary : $ 27.3 per hour.
Company : The Trade Desk INC, The Trade Desk
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create and maintain all projects’ master engineering schedules. Organize, organize, and manage people to ensure that the master schedule’s plan goals are met.
- Your task includes but is not limited to specifications, PFMEAs, risk assessments, process plans, PFDs and work combination tables; design reviews; trial reports; work instructions; condition standards; and capacity monitoring.
- To find out whether migrations are viable, review application portfolios for inter-dependencies and common infrastructure platform components.
- Collaborate with clients and their suppliers to connect current systems with the cloud-based medical imaging archive and to evaluate the functioning of all systems, processes, and imaging data access methods before releasing them.
- Research new hardware and software products and standards, as well as return on investment studies for potential systems, in order to support and justify recommendations to management for purchasing and implementation activities..
- Set up a master program for the creation of all new equipment and tools. Coordinate the construction process from conception to completion. Maintain detailed records of all actions.
- Maintaining contact with all relevant departments within the organization in order to react to customer inquiries and give support as required.
- Troubleshoot difficult problems on production and test systems. Carry out final quality assurance for completed systems as assigned in line with the EI quality standard.
- Understanding and managing capacity and resource management on a daily basis is your duty.
- Work to avoid introducing errors into subsequent processes while also implementing ways to deal with those that do.
- work requires the ability to read and comprehend documentation, such as safety regulations, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Clear, concise written and verbal communication as well as problem-solving skills are required.
- can identify problems and give solutions and alternatives that match the company’s requirements.
- Although an Associate’s degree and six years of systems analysis/application development experience are required, an equivalent combination of further education and/or work experience totaling at least eight years may be substituted for a degree.
- A willingness to work as part of a team and the ability to communicate clearly and quickly in a fast-paced, constantly-changing environment
- have an innate ability to understand technology as well as a strong desire to learn more about it