25 May 2023
Part-Time Senior Technical Engineer I – Pretoria
A Technical Engineer provides the department with technical expertise, with a focus on new and existing product development, process development, and production operations. It’s important to keep the next level of management in the loop by completing the following duties.
Job Title : Senior Technical Engineer I
Location : Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa
Salary : $ 26.34 per hour.
Company : Portal
Job Type : Part-Time
- Research new hardware and software products and standards, as well as return on investment studies for potential systems, in order to support and justify recommendations to management for purchasing and implementation activities..
- Complex problems on production and test systems may be resolved via troubleshooting Ensure that all completed systems meet EI quality standards before they are shipped.
- Construct procedures that prevent the introduction of errors into subsequent processes while still putting safeguards in place to deal with those that occur.
- All process documentation, including but not limited to specifications, PFMEAs, risk analyses, process plans, PFDs, work combination tables, design reviews, trial reports, work instructions, condition standards, and capacity tracking, must be prepared.
- Understanding and managing capacity and resource management on a daily basis is your duty.
- Write equipment and tooling specifications, coordinate and supervise the design, building, installation, start-up, and testing of new equipment and tools in accordance with the master schedule, and keep accurate records of all of the work done
- Identify dependencies and common infrastructure platform components in application portfolios and determine whether or not it is viable to move them.
- As needed, liaison with internal groups including research and development (R&D), support (Support), systems engineering (Sys Eng), production (Prod), and sales (Sales).
- Create and maintain master engineering schedules for all projects. Ensure that the master schedule’s plan objectives are accomplished through leading, organizing, and managing the workforce.
- A cloud-based medical imaging archive must be integrated and tested with customers’ and suppliers’ current systems and processes, as well as with imaging data access mechanisms.
- can identify problems and give solutions and alternatives that match the company’s requirements.
- A person who is a team player and can thrive and communicate well in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- An Associate’s degree and six years of systems analysis and application development experience are needed, or an equivalent mix of additional education and/or work experience of at least eight years is acceptable in lieu of a degree.
- Employees must be able to read and understand a variety of types of written documentation such as safety regulations, maintenance instructions, and operational procedures. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to solve problems, are all prerequisites for this position.
- passion for technology, as well as an instinctive understanding of it.