26 May 2023
Full-Time Senior Tax Associate – Silvassa
We’re looking for a Tax Associate to join our team. This position will help in the preparation of the company’s tax returns and give assistance during audits of the tax returns. Participate in the day-to-day operations of the company’s tax, accounting, and payroll departments. Accountable for managing all elements of our customers’ accounts, including customer service.
Job Title : Senior Tax Associate
Location : Silvassa, Dadra And Nagar Haveli, India
Salary : $ 24.67 per hour.
Company : BlackRock
Job Type : Full-Time
- Preparation of tax returns, extensions and quarterly tax payments, including but not limited to monitoring of all compliance status and filing status.
- Responsibilities include reporting to management any technique or process that does not comply with regulatory standards, including suspected or proven fraud.
- There are a number of general ledger accounts to keep an eye on, including those for the Tax Receivable Agreement (TRA) and general ledger accounts for taxes that are due and those that aren’t, such as overseas withholding and franchise taxes.
- This position’s responsibilities include doing research and analyzing tax difficulties, drafting memorandums and client letters, and expressing viewpoints and offering solutions on a broad variety of tax concerns.
- making it easier for individuals to leave a lasting legacy by helping them with estate and gift taxes, charitable giving, and several other philanthropic endeavors.
- Improve your administrative, professional, and interpersonal abilities to the point where you can organize, analyze, and interact with others in a productive and effective way.
- Operates in complete accordance with internal policies and procedures, as well as relevant regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering obligations.
- In order to improve your accounting skills, you will prepare financial statements from bank accounts, make journal entries, and generate personal balance sheets/net worth statements, among other things. Developing your accounting abilities
- Have a desire for a better future for yourself by learning new skills in the areas of customer service and technical accountancy.
- Tax and payroll computations, as well as overseas assignment cost predictions, are carried out. Expats, international assignee, foreign nationals, and other mobile or remote personnel are required to file tax returns, equalization calculations, and other miscellaneous papers.
- There must be a reliable means of transportation for the commute to and from the office and for any other business-related events, such as conferences and meetings with clients.
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in accounting and CPA certification, as well as 3-6 years of tax experience gained through working for a large CPA firm and/or a public company’s corporate tax department.
- Perusing and interpreting instructions on how to use and maintain the equipment. Writing frequent reports and letters is a skill. Present data and respond to questions from employees and the general public in a clear and concise manner. We need people who are good at communicating. Whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals in all units may be added, subtracted, multiplied, and divided. Useful knowledge of bar graphs.
- Telephone, computer, printer and copy machine all included in a single device. A working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet programs as well as a database management system. The ability to work with computers is beneficial.
- A self-starter who can handle many projects and procedures while reaching internal and external deadlines.