17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Project Manager – Construction – Sagñay
We are looking for a Construction Manager to join our team to assist our Construction Management Practice. Work closely with the project team and lead the on-site effort of constructing a facility would be expected of the selected applicant.
Job Title : Senior Project Manager – Construction
Location : Sagñay, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 53.99 per hour.
Company : AES Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Working with all of the project’s many trades to identify and certify the numerous subcontractors on the job site.
- Works with the Control Manager to ensure that all invoices, contractor pay applications, and change orders are appropriately posted in the reporting software, and handles the validation process for consultant bills, contractor pay applications, and change orders.
- is responsible for maintaining communication and acting as a liaison between the carrier and the several government entities engaged in freight transportation, including the City’s approval and inspection processes.
- Monitoring carrier compliance with contractual obligations, while also checking tenant agreements and needs, can help to keep project costs under control.
- Preparation of initial project-specific cost estimates and oversight of the different project cost components’ budgetary management
- Supervising the work of tenants, attending meetings, settling disagreements, offering comments, and coordinating the project’s punch list and close-out are all ways to serve as an information resource.
- Modifications bids, requests for information and other contract material for the carrier’s benefit are examined as required.
- works with utility companies that provide services and infrastructure to help manage the project’s timeline, costs, and other aspects of the project’s lifecycle. The project manager is the one in control here.
- Keep in constant communication with your Sales Counselor on any build-to-suit contracts, spec homes, model upkeep, subdivision maintenance, signage, and any other issues that may occur over the process of operating a successful subdivision development.
- Check to see whether outside contractors are taking shortcuts or omitting processes to save money or get better results.
- The ability to read, comprehend, and coordinate consultant drawings and specifications, as well as knowledge with construction contract papers, is a must for this position.
- Tracking project dates and budgets, spotting deviations from the business strategy, and working closely with the general contractor and project consultants to execute the project
- Direct experience directing contractors and crews engaged in mechanical, electrical, civil, and structural construction in an industrial context
- It’s important to have experience in pre-design and pre-construction, as well as knowledge of building systems and components and technology, contract management, project delivery methods, team development and creating relationships with customers and other key stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of creating and executing quality assurance/quality control procedures to guarantee that work is completed in accordance with contract specifications. In the position of Site Quality Control Manager,