18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Program Manager – Bodh Gaya
The IT Program Manager will act as a single point of contact for the Program Management Office (PMO), College Project Teams (CPTs), District and College IT staff, architect/design team, building contractors, systems installers, and vendors to ensure that all design and functional requirements are met. The IT Program Manager will respond to all technology project requests and provide the CPT with the support needed to complete construction projects on schedule and on budget.
Job Title : Senior Program Manager
Location : Bodh Gaya, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 33.37 per hour.
Company : dentsu
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep up with industry developments by attending professional events outside of the office. To stay informed about what’s going on at these locations, form ties with other project managers in the legal and other fields.
- Create and implement efficient processes and procedures so that the team can respond quickly to spikes in contract employee demand. Examine the SLA requirements to check if they’ve been met.
- Client relationship management, project and program management, vendor management, proposal generation and review, and (if appropriate) cost modelling are all examples of delivery excellence employing a client project execution framework and industry best practices.
- Develops, designs, and optimizes one or more information technology and systems functions that support firm business operations and technical information systems platforms.
- To plan and organize tasks like installing or upgrading hardware and software, programming and system design, building a network, and setting up Internet and intranet sites, you need to think about what needs to be done.
- Recruit additional project managers and other personnel as required to meet demand for their portfolio’s present and future projects.
- Develop and communicate to stakeholders and management suitable budget, risk, schedule, and other essential factor communication.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed on schedule, that client tasking instructions are clear and precise, that contract workers are qualified to accomplish the tasks, and that any potential personnel difficulties are avoided.
- Develop, execute, and evaluate strategies for evaluating the quality and efficiency of teamwork, such as metrics, internal process improvement, Operating Procedures, and Work Instructions.
- Work closely with the IT team, your partners, and your vendors to find problems that need operational solutions on a regular basis.
- Project or program management qualifications from reputable schools are necessary (e.g., Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or other recognized Project or Program Management qualification).
- You’ll need an information technology (IT) II security clearance, or a current National Agency Check, together with a local agency check and credit check (NACLC).
- Experience leading strategic software development programs/projects is required, preferably for mobile networking products or cloud-native/SaaS solutions.
- There are business and management principles that apply when people are planning for the future and deciding where to spend money and how to use people and resources. People who want to work in this field need to know about these things as well as about how to use economic and accounting principles and the financial market.
- The applicant must have 12 years of progressive leadership experience in information technology and/or management consulting in the public or private sectors.