18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior / Product Marketing Manager – Nsukka
We are seeking for an Advertising Manager to join our expanding Advertising team. The ideal applicant will have a working knowledge of digital advertising placements on platforms like Facebook and Google, as well as a drive to learn and grow their expertise.. The ideal applicant will have digital expertise, outstanding attention to detail, and a can-do mentality to assist top-tier political campaigns in winning their elections.
Job Title : Senior / Product Marketing Manager
Location : Nsukka, Enugu, Nigeria
Salary : $ 23.91 per hour.
Company : Transfix
Job Type : Full-Time
- Produce and oversee media and advertising production in order to achieve goals, including media planning, writing, editing, and distribution
- Be prepared to monitor program metrics before to the campaign’s commencement so that the results may be easily monitored for targets and the ad effectiveness; giving senior management with analyses and insights/learning.
- The development of business and business area marketing from brief to implementation will be your responsibility.
- Consult with customers to determine the best advertising strategy, methods, and performance measurements to achieve their goals.
- You should have a strong presence in both native and display advertising. In addition to managing headlines and landing sites, scheduling and testing are also part of this role.
- Using data, suggestions, and project management activities to improve the success of your paid advertising expenditures (messaging updates, AB testing, keyword strategy, ad creative, etc.).
- You will be in charge of creating all company-wide content and assets for communication.
- Creating a paid media strategy for a marketing campaign and implementing it across several channels (Google Ads, display ads, paid social, etc.).
- Manage ad agency and media agency partnerships to ensure that work is aligned with strategy and that resources are optimized.
- In control of all areas of advertising campaigns, including deadlines, strategic briefs, media planning, ad development, technical/legal reviews, and implementation.
- At least three years of digital advertising campaign experience is essential.
- Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords MOAT, DCM, OTT, and CTV are all partners of the organization, which necessitates knowledge in a variety of domains.
- Owning campaign performance and altering approaches to achieve objectives and budgets. Proven track record of effective internet marketing campaigns and experimentation.
- Applicants must have strong analytical and mathematical skills, a drive to analyze metrics, and the ability to transform findings into actionable initiatives. They must also be able to use data to improve their daily performance.
- Passion for researching new trends and opportunities in digital marketing in order to assist customers in achieving their objectives