Full-Time Senior Product Manager – Consumer Product – Shimla
As an Associate Product Manager on the identity product team, you will collaborate with colleagues to get a thorough understanding of our clients and our company, as well as assist create the vision for enhancing both. You’ll have the chance to create and launch new offers that will have an influence on the whole company and our consumer base. Every day, you’ll be a part of efforts that push us closer to being the greatest platform for doing background checks and identification solutions in the world. You’ll lead interdisciplinary teams toward a shared goal: making Sterling a very useful product for our customers and their candidates, as well as a growth engine for our business, using data, research, strategy, and empathy.
Job Title : Senior Product Manager – Consumer Product
Location : Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 31.29 per hour.
Company : Vericred
Job Type : Full-Time
- To be successful, a company must consider its market segmentation, corporate model, sales predictions, and product demand.
- Individuals look up to this person as a source of inspiration, motivation, and assistance in achieving their full potential.
- Gather, verify, and document the functional and non-functional requirements of the digital products we produce for customers, including user stories, acceptance criteria, user flows, data flows, and annotations to help engineers execute new development items with the clarity they need.
- An outline of the most important findings and trends in competitive research will benefit those who are new to the competitive environment….
- To be successful, a company must coordinate its R&D/product development, creative services, sales/marketing, and financial planning/coordination efforts.
- To meet corporate goals, establish and execute a complete portfolio/product plan that includes product specifications, price strategy, and launch logistics. Driving or participating in the process for the business area annual operating plan; developing and implementing tactics; evaluating tactic performance with metrics through business reviews; and effectively utilizing and communicating with internal partners and/or external agencies are some of the responsibilities.
- Manages and supports assigned segments/product lines, including forecasting, pricing, back-order management, and launch management implementation. Works with functional groups in the United States as well as global lifecycle and operations.
- Participate in user acceptance testing and smoke testing as needed to ensure that releases and release candidates meet functional requirements, immediately identifying any faults and providing detailed guidance on how to fix them.
- Collaborate with technology teams to provide significant value to customers via product documentation, development coordination, client consultation, effective release delivery, and measurement.
- It is essential to collaborate closely with both the product teams (engineering, customer success, and operations) and the customers in order to discover and document consumer requests and opportunities.
- Provides customers with recommendations for items that are in line with their needs as well as those of the firm.
- analyzing and making sure that the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the product are met; use data in order to discover areas of the product that might be enhanced
- at its most basic level, understanding product management (e.g., reviewing income statement, cost analysis, SKU optimization, supporting data requirements for sales team)
- In order to be considered, candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or a science-related field and at least four years of experience solving problems or doing analyses.
- The ideal candidate for this role is detail-oriented, an outstanding communicator and stakeholder/project manager; customer-centric; critical and creative; critical and creative; effective planner; and passionate learner.