Full-Time Senior Product Designer (remote) – Doha
In order to improve both the patient and provider experience in healthcare contexts, we are seeking to employ a Lead Designer who will apply their human-centered design expertise to a variety of projects. You’ll work with multidisciplinary teams to comprehend and make sense of issue areas, find and assess opportunities, provide suggestions for potential actions, and guide stakeholders toward substantive innovation. Opportunities in digital healthcare technologies are a major focus of our work (think software, not devices). The Lead Designer in this position may oversee a group of designers and collaborate closely and openly with many different stakeholders. Success depends on a strong desire to comprehend real human needs and to match prospective solutions with important clinical, operational, or business requirements.
Job Title : Senior Product Designer (remote)
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 41.38 per hour.
Company : FREEMAN
Job Type : Full-Time
- Advocate for design strategy and human-centered design (HCD) across the larger organization; able to show how these methods add value.
- Able to organize and run focus groups, user meetings, and other forms of user input in order to gather data for a project.
- skilled in working with and strengthening relationships with business executives, product managers, and clinical/operational champions.
- Qualitative insights with an effect on projects, products, and strategy are generated through the application of ethnographic design research methodologies.
- works independently most of the time but gets weekly project guidance from a manager.
- Develops viable project strategy, objectives, and action plans to provide new projects a solid foundation.
- Establishes and disseminates critical roles and procedures to foster a culture of success, trust in management, and collaboration among employees.
- being able to juggle multiple projects of varying sizes (or a single massive, challenging one) without sacrificing quality or forward motion.
- Uses a variety of methods (market research, interviews with key stakeholders, contextual inquiry/ethnographic observation, etc.) to gather primary and secondary sources in order to answer research questions and learn more about the field’s trends, viewpoints, and applications.
- Provides coaching, direction and leadership support to employees in order to achieve department, company and customer results. Conducts and ensures the completion of performance reviews.
- increases potential by facilitating productive worker participation, communication, development, and management.
- Extensive experience determining project objectives and timelines in the face of ambiguity, as well as a track record of success navigating unfamiliar environments, delicate topics, and difficult problems.
- Creates a strong, mutually supportive work spirit and culture where people can do their best. Establishes trust and inspires others.
- Possess intelligent decision-making and problem-solving abilities through good job management, organizational experience, a keen eye for detail, and effective prioritization.
- has a deep understanding of HCD practices, including qualitative and quantitative research, analysis, and synthesis methods, and has put them to use.