This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Senior Product Designer (Design Systems) – Jind
We need a Lead Designer to assist the creative director and a small team of designers in their efforts. The vision, story, and gameplay of the game are all under the Lead Designer’s watchful eye. We’re searching for a designer that is both detail-oriented and adaptable, with experience in working on well-known IPs and strong teamwork abilities. They can see the big picture with ease and steer the project’s diverse elements into a cohesive whole.
Job Title : Senior Product Designer (Design Systems)
Location : Jind, Haryana, India
Salary : $ 40.74 per hour.
Company : MarketAxess
Job Type : Full-Time
- Advocate for design strategy and human-centered design (HCD) across the larger organization; able to show how these methods add value.
- Capable of working on huge or difficult tasks (or a number of small/medium-sized projects) while maintaining momentum and quality.
- identifies unresolved issues and examines trends, opinions, and applications in the industry by doing primary and secondary research (such as market research, stakeholder interviews, contextual inquiry/ethnographic observation, etc.).
- Determines what must be done to achieve organizational goals and gets the word out to employees.
- builds appropriate project targets, aims, and plans of action to frame the beginning stages of work in a way that will pay dividends.
- capable of organizing and leading user groups, stakeholder groups, and participatory design workshops to elicit requirements, ideas, and comments.
- Ensures that department, corporate, and customer goals are met by providing personnel with coaching, direction, and leadership assistance. Manages and oversees the completion of all performance reviews.
- performs most tasks alone with assistance from the supervisor once a week on a specific assignment.
- The ability to collaborate and form relationships with corporate leaders, clinical/operational champions, and product managers.
- Creates actionable qualitative insights from ethnographic design study to inform projects, products, and strategy.
- expert in qualitative and quantitative research, analysis, and synthesis methods; familiar with HCD principles and practices.
- Proven comfort in tackling fresh areas, sensitive topics, and complex difficulties; extensive experience setting project goals and timelines in the face of uncertainty.
- builds a solid, collaborative culture where everyone is encouraged to give their best work. inspires trust and enthusiasm in those around them.
- Possess the skills necessary to make good judgments and deal effectively with difficult situations, including the capacity to effectively manage time, organize one’s life, pay close attention to detail, and set priorities.
- Increases productivity by fostering staff growth and engagement through strong lines of communication and close monitoring of work processes.