26 May 2023
Full-Time Senior Product Designer – Catarman
You’ll be joining a dynamic industry as an Industrial Designer. You’ll be a part of a team that oversees a wide range of products and services for PCs, monitors, accessories, services, apps, and virtual reality headsets around the world. You, as an Industrial Designer, will play a key role in our efforts to make the world a better place by fostering more environmentally friendly designs and coming up with innovative uses for technology to enhance people’s daily lives.
Job Title : Senior Product Designer
Location : Catarman, Camiguin Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 22.51 per hour.
Company : Casper
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work with other specialists, such as mechanical engineers and manufacturers, to evaluate whether design concepts will fill needs.
- Create initial designs for products and iterate on them as you show your work to different stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Consider design aesthetics and product design language that supports the brand, while continuously delivering a positive user experience.
- Working closely with sourcing will help you make and package your items in a way that is both cost-effective and consistent with your brand.
- Facilitate brainstorming to help the team decide which competition categories to prioritize.
- Designs and prototypes should be presented to key stakeholders for approval.
- Involve the HP design community in developing ground-breaking ideas that take advantage of modern techniques, materials, and aesthetic preferences in shape and color.
- creates and confirms product design specs and manufacturing needs with internal and external engineering and manufacturing teams.
- When deciding if a design is feasible, it is important to evaluate the product’s usefulness, appeal, and security.
- A positive safety culture can be promoted and maintained by proactive leadership of all safety program initiatives.
- Problem-solving skills: the capacity to recognize complex design difficulties such as product size, shape, function, and cost, to foresee manufacturing issues, to generate alternatives, to evaluate possibilities, and to put into action a chosen solution.
- You need some level of computer literacy to make good use of design and prototyping software.
- Make use of your analytical talents to do market research on consumers and establish a need for new products.
- Ingenuity: They thought of innovative methods to use existing technologies in their product design.
- Proven work experience as a successful designer with a strong portfolio of product design and execution of design to reality examples.