This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Senior Occupational Health/Senior Industrial Hygienist – Purnia
Our company is in need of an industrial hygienist. As part of his or her job, the Industrial Hygienist collects Industrial Hygiene samples in accordance with defined protocols and rules, assists with day-to-day Industrial Hygiene tasks, and follows set guidelines to safeguard the health of employees.
Job Title : Senior Occupational Health/Senior Industrial Hygienist
Location : Purnia, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 40.37 per hour.
Company : Sabic – Saudi Basic Industries Corp.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Design and execute sample plans, including the selection of analytical procedures, the selection and calibration of equipment, the laboratory interface, and the analysis of the data acquired.
- exemplifies Total Quality traits via the creation and submission of Total Quality improvement ideas, as well as involvement in the IDEA and PACE programs. Total Quality.
- Gather information on the demographics of employees, procedures, possible hazards, and mitigation techniques for industrial and administrative settings in order to create hazard classifications.
- Organize and carry out a ventilation study. This includes choosing and calibrating instruments, measuring performance, analyzing data, and comparing it to applicable standards.
- It’s your job to make sure that thorough exposure assessments are done. You also have to make sure that industrial hygiene surveys and reports are done.
- Inspecting the workplace to ensure that prescribed risk reduction measures have been implemented and providing current data on working conditions, procedures provided, and key hazards or trends may be helpful to customers who work in the public health sector.
- Evaluate physical conditions, operating procedures, and other variables to ensure the safety of staff, visitors, and customers. Responds to findings in reports by proposing and coordinating actions.
- Advising Tesla on how to control and assess exposures to chemicals used in the company’s research and development laboratories based on a study of pertinent toxicological and safety data for those compounds.
- Project managers and senior management officials should have access to up-to-date information on federal, state, and local industrial hygiene regulations.
- In order to improve employee comprehension of incident prevention and environmental compliance, it is necessary to create, execute, and promote communication initiatives.
- IH rules, standard concepts, methods, principles and techniques; working knowledge of relevant IH procedures and applications are understood and applied by this individual.
- Practical knowledge in operating medical surveillance and associated programs, including respiratory clearance, audiometry, and substance-specific exams is required.
- Applicants must have two years of relevant work experience and a bachelor’s degree in one of the technical areas mentioned below in addition to their qualifications. Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Hygiene or a closely related physical or biological science such as engineering, chemistry, biology, environmental or occupational health to be considered for this position.
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills and a proven track record of delivering high-quality client presentations and preparing written reports.
- Thorough understanding of the BMBL, OSHA standards, and associated rules and legislation in order to guarantee compliance