18 Mar 2023
Part-Time Senior Marketing Manager – Ikorodu
The Marketing Consultant conducts marketing performance assessments, responds to consultation requests, and collaborates closely with the Client Success Manager and B2C Marketing teams on a wide region of clients while upholding the Patch Values.
Job Title : Senior Marketing Manager
Location : Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria
Salary : $ 19.38 per hour.
Company : Noom
Job Type : Part-Time
- Look for ways to improve our procedures on a regular basis and actively contribute in operational efficiencies.
- Ensure that corporate endeavors, new company efforts, and internet enterprises meet or exceed their revenue goals. To increase the likelihood of success in achieving the objectives, you should draw up a strategy.
- Act as a collaborative liaison between our compliance and legal, underwriting, and account management teams to pro-actively strengthen materials while ensuring guidelines are met.
- completes thorough marketing audits of all digital and social assets, as well as direct mail, websites, magazine advertising, and SMS messages.
- While locating businesses that are growing, moving, or recruiting, increase your book of business in a way that is in line with your objectives.
- Take into account the client’s advertising approach and business objectives, and then seek out ways to help them succeed through smarter advertising.
- Create and produce the marketing documents required to help Product Delivery with state advertising filing demands.
- Get advice on how to use an affinity/association lens when consulting on different strategic initiatives.
- Conduct in-depth research, develop comprehensive branding and creative strategies, and guarantee that all aspects of campaign execution are completed to the satisfaction of your clients.
- Meet with stakeholders on a frequent basis to discuss problems and brainstorm potential solutions.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite. Intermediate level skill with Word and Excel.
- College degree with equivalent work experience in Marketing, Compliance or related field.
- You have worked in marketing or compliance for at least three years in the financial services industry.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent project management abilities, including the capacity to oversee several projects at once and under pressure.
- a self-starter who takes the effort to see gaps and create useful answers and recommendations. ability to work with little guidance or supervision.