Full-Time Senior Manager, Financial Systems – West Rand
The Director of Finance oversees all long-term financial planning and is responsible for developing and implementing the company’s financial and administrative strategies, plans, and procedures. Helps keep the company’s finances secure by monitoring the flow of money and other vital papers. Within the realm of finance, I am accountable for all systems, controls, and reporting. manages the day-to-day activities of the accounting department, including the general ledger, accounts payable, and financial reporting. Responsible for developing, implementing, and assessing HR policies, initiatives, and practices related to employee interactions. We can have a conversation about salary and benefits after we learn more about your background and needs. The President is responsible for all duties involving the management of public funds, government operations, and personnel matters. Responds to the President’s requests for financial reports. Control is exercised over the accounting department.
Job Title : Senior Manager, Financial Systems
Location : West Rand, West Rand, South Africa
Salary : $ 42.57 per hour.
Company : eSmartloan
Job Type : Full-Time
- Compares performance with operating plans and standards, and reports and interprets the results of operations to all levels of management.
- Establishes and administers tax policies and procedures. Assists with the provision of data to the company’s and principals outside tax advisors on a quarterly or more frequent basis as needed to project taxable income for the companies and to identify tax planning strategies. Coordinates the preparation of year-end income tax returns for the companies with outside tax advisors.
- allows for the control and alteration of all orders placed with the company, guaranteeing adherence to established policies and procedures, and facilitating the control and retrieval of data generated by these orders.
- management of the company’s cash flow. When you’re in charge, you get to determine the terms of things like credit, collections, and purchases, as well as the schedules for making payments on debts and other financial obligations.
- must grant final consent to any transactions requiring the use of money, such as contracts for goods and services.
- protection of the business’s resources via internal controls, audits, and insurance.
- Coordinates, reviews, and approves budget proposals with the President; discusses and deliberates proposed enhancements and major adjustments.
- A proper plan for the control of operations is established, coordinated, and supervised, including profit planning, capital investment and financing programs, sales forecasts, spending budgets, and cost standards, as well as the necessary controls and processes to carry out the plan.
- gives other managers and departments the information they need to fulfill their assigned duties.
- creates and implements accounting policies, manages processes, and generates required reports (such as quarterly and annual financial statements) and operational statistics. maintains the company’s accounting system by keeping detailed records of all financial activities and assets.
- excellent capacity for analysis, organizing, and both spoken and written expression.
- Experienced in managing finances and accounting for a minimum of eight years.
- abilities in managing payroll, developing and analyzing budgets and costs, and preparing and interpreting financial statements.
- superior PC skills, including use of Word, Excel, and financial accounting software.
- Comprehensive training in all facets of accounting, from A/R and A/P through general ledger upkeep, credit and collection practices, and inventory management.