19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Lifestyle Producer – Kohat
The Executive Producer will plan, organize, and supervise the production of Corporate & Live Events and offer on-site management at event locations for a range of businesses, clients, and accounts. The Executive Producer’s capacity to carry out our tenets of Event to Community, Message to a Movement, and Space to a Place will be driven by creativity and strategy.
Job Title : Senior Lifestyle Producer
Location : Kohat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Salary : $ 30.8 per hour.
Company : &FRIENDS
Job Type : Full-Time
- Takes the lead in bringing up new producers and helping them along in their careers.
- reacts to information and help requests from client engagement teams. The Integrated Production task queue will also be exposed to them, and they will assign local production accordingly.
- Collaborates with producers and inventive staff to accomplish organizational objectives.
- Participates in and supports attempts to grow the company by managing bookings and scheduling productions.
- oversees all local market production operations’ producer scheduling.
- You’ll have to find and hire freelance producers as needed.
- Work together with the digital desk to locate and distribute appropriate material across all channels.
- Establish annual scopes for clients in close coordination with authorized alignment teams, taking into account both production volume and forecasted budgets.
- Discuss newscasts with the staff on a regular basis, both as a group and with individual producers.
- The EP role is a working producer role, and the EP will be expected to produce jobs based on volume.
- Winning new company pitches, providing program recommendations, and establishing trust with clients all demand exceptional public speaking skills.
- As a team leader and team player, you must have excellent interpersonal communication abilities.
- Having wit, common sense, and a willingness to put oneself out there are all assets, but so is an outgoing personality, a strong grasp of one’s subject matter, and an air of self
- The capacity to adapt quickly to changing circumstances, take the initiative to see a project through to completion, and operate with minimal oversight are all necessary.
- You need to be very disciplined, attentive to detail, capable of self-management, and able to juggle multiple tasks at once to succeed in this high-pressure atmosphere.