This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Senior Leader, Inventory Control – Anantapur
A primary responsibility of the Inventory Controller is to manage and improve the operations of the consolidated inventory department. Ensure that all inventory transactions are completed in a timely manner, that service standards are met, that customer service is of a high grade, and that processes are in compliance with corporate policy and internal audit controls.
Job Title : Senior Leader, Inventory Control
Location : Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 24.73 per hour.
Company : Macy’s
Job Type : Full-Time
- Conduct daily inspections to ensure that all case carts and implant trays are fully stocked with supplies. Core/equipment communication led to the resolution of missing list problems.
- Responds to requests for PeopleSoft numbers by organizing and updating the PeopleSoft integration page. Adjusts par levels as necessary to ensure that scheduled patients get the proper quantity of product.
- Hourly workers’ potential is supported by actively participating in their development and training. The successful completion of a project while ensuring that Diversity and Inclusion are met or exceeded.
- Find out what’s causing any changes in the process or behavior, do extensive investigation, and maintain meticulous records for future operational evaluation.
- Working with the Quality Supervisor to make sure all outbound and production orders have been post-goods issued, and that all inbound and outbound orders have been post-goods received. Following food safety rules and keeping the kitchen in a clean and safe condition at all times
- This individual contributes to the clinic’s ability to get OM Orders. Notifying you if there are any back orders. To prevent hoarding and to ensure that the product is safe to use, the FIFO (First in, First out-rotational) approach is used.
- Taking a closer look at the data and determining what it means Analyzing and rectifying discrepancies between DLX and SAP inventories throughout the past 24-hour period. There are several things to consider, including product quality, damage, and eventual liquidation.
- Getting merchandise from A to B is critical. That’s why you’ll handle inventory inside the Rome Plant. You will also handle the shipping and receiving stock inventories.
- Aims to uncover trends in the stocking level of inventory by collecting, analyzing and reporting on daily and/or periodic inventory indicators. the state of inventory as a whole.
- Plant performance improvement opportunities must be identified and escalated in order to understand processes and inter-dependencies.
- Capable of using technology in the inventory and operating room settings, as shown by previous experience. At an intermediate level, the ability to type effectively and input data is necessary. Possibility of becoming adept in the use of the PS and EPIC software packages. It is possible to use hand-held technology to download associated data into an electronic purchase order. The ability to use a mobile phone and send text messages while working in an operation room.
- Communication skills that are strong both verbally and in writing are needed to present complex and detailed information, such as the financial consequences of not reporting shifts properly or the financial consequences of not reporting shifts properly and so on and so forth.
- be able to neatly and methodically handle one’s work procedures Accurately prioritizing work and following established processes is a key component of efficient multitasking.
- Follow all company-wide safety rules and procedures; promote action to ensure safe behavior; and tackle dangerous conduct and situations proactively and constructively.
- Employees in this profession are often needed to stand, walk, sit, speak, and hear while they carry out their responsibilities. There are many times when hands and arms are used in the workplace; employees are frequently expected to handle and feel items. Frequently, workers in this line of work must lift or move items weighing more than 100 pounds. The ability to visually check and distribute papers is a must for this position.