26 May 2023
Full-Time Senior Landscape Architecture – Lafiagi
If you are interested in joining our Site/Civil department and working on a wide range of projects for commercial and government customers, we would like to hear from you. We are looking for an eager and bright person to join a team of great experts, and to utilize the newest technology to assist our customers solve their most demanding challenges. Site/civil design for residential, commercial, and industrial site development, as well as capital improvement projects, are typical.
Job Title : Senior Landscape Architecture
Location : Lafiagi, Kwara, Nigeria
Salary : $ 51.28 per hour.
Company : Gordon
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assist with construction administration and inspections; conduct field investigations to acquire information for design and/or facilities work; evaluate and inspect facilities and sites for ADA compliance.
- Construction papers must be created using AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and LandFX, and they must have an appealing visual design solution. To produce novel aesthetic design solutions, it is necessary to have the capability and initiative to do so.
- Verify that final landscaping and irrigation designs are in accordance with the approved plans on-site before delivering the Certificate of Occupancy or financial guarantee money.
- To ensure that the final landscape and irrigation plan assessments meet zoning code standards, planning staff and other divisions should work together.
- Using a collaborative approach, engineers, architects, and agency workers work together to develop a design that is consistent with regulatory requirements, provides value to the client’s project, is sustainable, and is resistant to the effects of time and weather.
- You supervise and coordinate the work of consultants, prepare performance criteria and budget projections, and review progress payments.
- Designs for County park facilities are requested by individuals, community organizations, governmental agencies and public authorities.
- On-site grading, landscape retention or removal, and preservation zones are all criteria for hillside overlay sites.
- Organizes and organizes community engagement sessions, public meetings, and/or internal meetings for park projects with the help of department agencies, board offices, community organizations, and other stakeholders.
- Evaluate current circumstances, review existing reports and data, inventory existing landscaping and enhancements, measure field conditions and identify restrictions and development potential.
- Engineering and design elements are used to create contemporary landscape architecture.
- Oversees the creation of given contract plans, specifications, and estimates, bid packages, and other contract papers as necessary for assigned construction projects.
- An understanding of landscape architecture ideas and techniques, drawing methods and practices, planting and building materials, and their proper use in landscape design and construction..
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture or a closely related subject. Experience as a Landscape Architect: 5 years; 1 year in public agency desirable. Experience may be considered for a college degree.
- This job requires multitasking and the ability to self-manage schedules depending on project management needs or milestones.