17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Kyriba Implementation Consultant – Al Rayyan
We are looking for an Implementation Consultant to help our new mid-market clients get up and running with our system as quickly as possible. As a member of the Implementation team, the Implementation Consultant is responsible for ensuring that all client deliverables are fulfilled.
Job Title : Senior Kyriba Implementation Consultant
Location : Al Rayyan, Al Rayyan, Qatar
Salary : $ 33.6 per hour.
Company : Net2Source Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Defining the scope, assigning resources, creating deadlines, communicating strategies, and suggesting testing and maintenance
- The target of functional and technical subject matter experts (SMEs) working together is to influence other processes and system priorities.
- Work breakdown structures (WBSs) and a detailed plan (i.e., milestones) are used to ensure that the project is finished on time and within budget.
- To keep everyone informed, weekly status reports are provided to project stakeholders on the project’s accomplishments, plans for the next week, and issues that require management and stakeholder attention.
- Make that new workflows, scripts, or solutions are tested before they are implemented. Ensure effective completion of more sophisticated account settings by providing project management as needed.
- In order to produce a solution that works effectively for each client, offers value, and boosts development potential, a vital aspect of deployment is modifying Company Solutions to fit the particular demands of the Customer.
- Every implementation project must be performed in an organized, controlled manner that notifies the client of estimated completion deadlines for each step of the implementation.
- The primary tasks of this role include coordinating and supervising testing, recording and monitoring results, and addressing problems as soon as possible.
- Monitor deployment throughout the first 60-90 days of customer lifetime to meet implementation KPIs, engage customers who have low use and provide best practices to increase usage, as well as identify areas of potential.
- It’s important for customers to understand the value they may get from client tools and consultations like enablement, communications management, change management and technical guidance.
- Those having bachelor’s degrees in business or similar subjects are most suited for this post, while it is not essential.
- In agreement with functional and technical subject matter experts, alternative technological or commercial solutions are presented (internal and external).
- A minimum of five years’ experience working in a role related to implementation, onboarding, project management, customer success, relationship development, or change management is required.
- Complete end-to-end configuration testing, co-ordinate and lead Client User Testing, record and monitor test findings, ensure problems are rectified in a timely way.
- Recognizes a great deal of responsibility for project completion; good information-sharing abilities; requires little supervision from a senior manager.