26 May 2023
Part-Time Senior Information Security Risk Analyst – Jalaun
The Risk Analyst is a member of the Investment Risk team and reports to the Head of Fixed Income Risk Management. The Investment Risk team is in charge of establishing risk policies and monitoring those policies across the company’s various investment holdings. This position is responsible for ensuring that the firm’s risk policy is followed and for assisting in the identification, measurement, monitoring, and mitigation of risks affecting the Fixed Income business’s portfolios.
Job Title : Senior Information Security Risk Analyst
Location : Jalaun, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 40.51 per hour.
Company : BBVA
Job Type : Part-Time
- A comprehensive grasp of fixed-income assets, involving investment processes, trading strategies and market characteristics, as well as market and regulatory circumstances.
- engages in projects, process re-engineering initiatives, and system development efforts that are owned directly by Corporate Risk Management or that are otherwise owned by the department as an expert member of a team supporting the first line of defense’s operations
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of a company’s risks by performing risk assessment studies, which may include information collecting and insurance coverage placement, loss predictions and analysis, and more.
- checks and updates a database of customers who bought coins in an initial coin offering (ICO). They also look at the list to see if it meets certain regulatory guidelines and adjust their risk tolerance as a result.
- Using Factiva, Lexis Nexis or any other open source intelligence material that is obtained and collated to develop an evaluation to perform background checks
- Perform an ad hoc risk assessment of new wire counter-parties and a background check on potential new or existing clients, as well as a search for bad press and other relevant information.
- Individual customer reviews and exhaustive analyses of prospective digital asset clients should be prepared in response to customer requests.
- The analyst may be engaged in initiatives that need the collecting of external Mortgage Industry data, as well as providing assistance for other team members’ projects.
- A wide range of portfolios may benefit from new approaches to identifying, assessing, and managing risk.
- Contributing to the creation of new products and investment solutions for customers via collaboration with the investment and business development teams.
- Having good problem-solving and data management skills, as well as the ability to read through a lot of data, manipulate it, and look for correlations through a variety of statistical methods, is important.
- Open to new ideas and willing to challenge the existing quo in search of better answers.
- Preference is given to those with an accounting/auditing background and 1-3 years of experience in internal controls, consulting, advising, professional services, and/or the advertising business. Advanced critical thinking abilities and a strong aptitude for financial analysis are required.
- When it comes to time management and organizational skills, a high degree of attention to detail is shown.
- Effective communicator capable of successfully and artfully conveying complex issues to non-technical/non-quantitative audiences.