17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Industrial Designer – Ikere-Ekiti
Join our team as an industrial designer to contribute to the creation of iconic ideas that emotionally engage our clients while integrating with Product Development activities all along the way.
Job Title : Senior Industrial Designer
Location : Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti, Nigeria
Salary : $ 21.54 per hour.
Company : Aruliden
Job Type : Full-Time
- Support ideation and assist the team in deciding which categories to enter first.
- Involve the HP design community in the development of innovative ideas employing the latest materials, shapes, and color trends.
- Display drafts and prototypes to key decision-makers for feedback and approval.
- Work closely with procurement to develop cost-effective and recognizable strategies for product manufacture and packaging.
- You may help maintain a positive safety culture by taking the lead on every aspect of the safety program.
- Develop and iterate on product designs while exposing them to various stakeholders.
- Consult with professionals such as mechanical engineers and manufacturers to determine if your proposed design will actually be able to match your requirements.
- Consider design aesthetics and product design language that supports the brand, while continuously delivering a positive user experience.
- Produces and validates product design specifications and production requirements with insourced and outsourced manufacturing and engineering groups.
- Evaluate the usefulness, appeal, and security of a product to determine if it is a feasible design.
- They showed imagination by coming up with new ways to construct their product and by finding novel applications for current technologies.
- Possess a solid portfolio showcasing your ability to take designs from concept to completion, demonstrating your effectiveness as a designer in the workplace.
- Skilled with the computer software needed for computer-aided design, which is used to create blueprints and test models.
- Analytical abilities: Study consumers and identify the demand for new items using logic or reasoning.
- Problem-solving skills: Ability to identify complex design problems such as the need, size, form, function and cost of a product, anticipate production issues, develop alternatives, evaluate options, and implement solutions.