Full-Time Senior Financial Analyst – Guiguinto
The Budget Manager’s job is to develop, administer, and supervise the budget process and operating procedures of the City’s Operating, Capital Improvement Projects (CIP), and Debt Funds, as well as other financial components associated to the City, in support of the Chief Financial Officer. Creating, evaluating, and reconciling departmental and fund budgets, income and expenditure data on a monthly and yearly basis; year-end reconciliation of fund balances to the Annual Financial Report; and preparing and publishing the Annual Budget Document are just a few of the responsibilities. The budget staff is supervised and directed by this job.
Job Title : Senior Financial Analyst
Location : Guiguinto, Bulacan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 40.53 per hour.
Company : Genworth
Job Type : Full-Time
- With either a short term or long term job assignment, a person must become part of the team and build rapport as well as define analytical criteria to assess performance consistently and effectively. Setting and adhering to deadlines is essential.
- This individual gathers information from multiple departments and creates a budget plan; they then advise the various departments on how much money they believe they need.
- It is in responsible of managing the City’s annual budget planning and review process, as well as the development and implementation of budget standards, regulations, and calendars. It also releases the City’s final approved budget.
- Short and long-term financial forecasts and multi-year forecast models are produced, as well as short and long-term income and expenditure predictions and multiyear forecast models; compared to budget and projections, discovered revenue control issues, and advised budget revisions.
- Accurately respond to enquiries from both internal and external sources on allocated program areas, collaborating with stakeholders as needed to achieve timely responses.
- Completing tasks not specifically included in the job description, but which fall within a broad occupational category and correspond to a responsibility level often associated with the employee’s line of work.
- Analyzes and analyses financial data and patterns, and predicts future resource availability; projects resource availability and advises remedial measures.
- On all topics relating to departmental budgetary actions, function as a liaison between the department and the VP&S Office of Budget. Assist the Departmental Administrator with the budget narrative.
- Provide operational and financial assistance to designated divisions, including grant processing and grant management, via coordination with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and the Office of Finance (OF).
- Staff members are frequently contacted to discuss and resolve issues related to priorities, workload, resource allocation, technological obstacles, quality standards, and services; staff members are also regularly overseen and reviewed to ensure they are fulfilling their tasks.
- Ability to deal with large datasets, as well as the ability to use integrated software solutions and business intelligence tools that work together.
- In order to be considered for this position, you must have a minimum of three years of experience in a similar position; excellent organizational and people skills; good communication and writing skills; the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be self-motivated; and the ability to work and develop others as a team. The ability to work with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and Publisher), as well as graphics/desktop and Internet tools, is advantageous.
- Additionally, you must have four (4) years of professional management experience in budget and grant preparation/administration.
- It is essential that you have a thorough understanding of public finance and budget management principles and best practices such as project-level budgeting and resource allocation.
- Having the ability to work from home, on the road, or in an office, as long as you have the ability to complete your job tasks.