18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Event Marketing Manager – Tirupati
To oversee our direct response advertising campaign, we’re looking for an Advertising Manager. Directly reporting to the Director, you’ll be part of a team of consultants and strategists focused on improving ROI. Plans, executes, and edits digital advertising content, landing sites, and surrogate scripts are all a part of the job. Develop and implement testing and optimization strategies in conjunction with Email and Creative Directors and the Director of Video as well as use lessons learned across all fundraising channels.
Job Title : Senior Event Marketing Manager
Location : Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 27.27 per hour.
Company : Associated Press
Job Type : Full-Time
- For the whole firm, write, edit, and supervise the development of related communications materials and assets.
- Consult with consumers on the best advertising plans, methods, and performance metrics to achieve your goals.
- Optimizing your paid advertising spending by leveraging data, suggestions, and project management activities to improve conversions (messaging updates, AB testing, keyword strategy, ad creative, etc.).
- Creating a paid media plan and deploying it across several channels for a marketing campaign (Google Ads, display ads, paid social, etc.).
- Manage ad agency and media agency partnerships to ensure that work is aligned with strategy and that resources are utilized.
- Develop and manage media and ad production to achieve objectives, including strategy formulation, writing, editing, and distribution.
- Own highly prominent native and display advertising campaigns for client acquisition. This comprises the creation of headlines and landing pages, as well as the scheduling and testing of these pages.
- Be prepared to monitor program metrics before to the campaign’s commencement so that the results may be easily monitored for targets and the ad effectiveness; giving senior management with analyses and insights/learning.
- You’ll be in charge of developing and executing advertising campaigns for the company and its many business units.
- Timelines, strategic briefs, media planning, ad development and technical/legal reviews are just some of the activities involved in managing ad campaigns.
- Proven track record of effectively executing internet marketing campaigns and experimentation – taking responsibility of campaign outcomes and modifying strategies to suit goals and budget constraints.
- Expertise in a number of areas, including: Partners include Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords, MOAT, DCM, OTT, and CTV
- At least three years of digital advertising campaign experience is essential.
- Deep understanding of current best practices in digital marketing, as well as a desire to explore new trends and possibilities to help clients achieve their goals.
- It is critical to possess superior analytical and quantitative capabilities, as well as the ability to transform findings into relevant initiatives. Additionally, a data-driven attitude is necessary.