27 May 2023
Full-Time Senior Event Marketing Manager – Sebaste
The Advertising Manager is in charge of creating and implementing advertising campaigns that further the company’s goals. This position is responsible for implementing the company’s advertising plan in order to reach agreed-upon results. Management and reporting of the whole process, including the contact with stakeholders and agencies, as well as the reporting of outcomes.
Job Title : Senior Event Marketing Manager
Location : Sebaste, Antique Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 25.35 per hour.
Company : Block
Job Type : Full-Time
- Consult with consumers on the best advertising plans, methods, and performance metrics to achieve your goals.
- Manage reporting on program metrics with media and research organizations, ensuring that monitoring is in place prior to launch to gather results related to objectives and ad effectiveness. delivering analysis and learning to senior management
- A whole range of business and business area marketing activities will fall under your purview, from brief through execution.
- Manage ad agency and media agency relationships to ensure that work is aligned with strategy and that resources are used.
- Develop and manage media and ad production to achieve objectives, including strategy formulation, writing, editing, and distribution.
- For the whole firm, write, edit, and supervise the development of related communications materials and assets.
- Ad creation, ad placements, technical/legal reviews, and fulfillment are all elements of managing a campaign’s advertising strategy.
- Analyzing the success of your whole paid advertising portfolio via the use of data, suggestions, and project management activities in order to maximize conversions (messaging updates, AB testing, keyword strategy, ad creative, etc.).
- Own client acquisition efforts that are extremely prominent in native and display media. This comprises headings and landing pages, as well as scheduling and testing.
- A marketing campaign’s paid media strategy, and implementing that plan across all channels (Google Ads, display ads, paid social, etc.).
- It’s critical to have strong analytical and quantitative skills, as well as the ability to turn data into actionable tasks. It’s also necessary to have a data-driven attitude.
- Knowledge of many of the following areas to a high level: Partners include Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords, MOAT, DCM, OTT, and CTV.
- At least three years of experience dealing with digital advertising campaigns is required.
- Discovering new digital marketing trends and potential to assist customers reach their objectives
- Marketing campaigns and experiments have been executed with proven outcomes – taking responsibility of campaign results and modifying techniques to meet goals and budgets.