Full-Time Senior Event Marketing Manager – Guiguinto
This position oversees all aspects of our digital customer acquisition marketing budget, from lead generation through conversion via paid ad placements on platforms including Facebook, Google, Gemini, Taboola, and others. Working in this position, you will be in charge of developing cost-effective client acquisition programs for a variety of new and existing target markets. Native and display advertising strategies will be shaped by you. An important part of your job will be developing advertising campaigns, helping to build creative assets and uncover, grow, and apply data to support strategy. You will manage a big marketing budget. Small, highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing and collaborative environments are ideal for the appropriate individual. People are passionate and not hesitant to take chances in these environments.
Job Title : Senior Event Marketing Manager
Location : Guiguinto, Bulacan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 25.35 per hour.
Company : Blinkist
Job Type : Full-Time
- Possess highly prominent native and display advertising strategies for consumer acquisition. This involves writing headlines and landing pages, as well as scheduling and testing.
- Manage reporting of program metrics with media and research agencies, ensuring tracking is in place prior to launch to effectively capture results related to objectives and ad effectiveness; providing analysis with insights/learning for senior management
- Develop and manage media and ad creation to fulfill goals, including strategy development, writing, editing, and distribution.
- Creating and executing a paid advertising strategy for a multi-channel marketing campaign (Google Ads, display ads, paid social, etc.).
- Analysis of all paid advertising investments in order to increase conversions via data, concepts, and project management tasks (messaging updates, AB testing, keyword strategy, ad creative, etc.).
- Managing ad agency and media agency relationships ensures that work is aligned with strategy and that resources are used.
- It is your responsibility to plan and implement advertising campaigns for businesses of all sizes, from brief through execution.
- An advertising campaign manager is responsible for overseeing all parts of a campaign from the development of ad copy through the implementation of a campaign’s media strategy.
- Write, edit, and manage the production of accompanying communications materials and assets for the whole company.
- Consult with consumers on the best advertising strategy, methods, and metrics to achieve their goals.
- Deep understanding of current best practices in digital marketing, as well as a desire to explore new trends and possibilities to help clients achieve their goals.
- The company’s partners include Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords, MOAT, DCM, OTT, and CTV, all of which need a wide range of skills.
- Reputation for success in Internet Marketing – taking ownership of results and adapting methods to meet objectives and budgets.
- Analytical and statistical abilities, a desire to examine metrics, and the capacity to turn discoveries into meaningful initiatives are required. They should also be able to make better use of data in their regular work.
- At least three years of digital advertising campaign experience is essential.