Full-Time Senior Equity Research Associate/Junior Analyst – Culaba
When you work as an investment analyst, you have the unique opportunity to put your passion for sports and entertainment to good use. You’ll be responsible for helping the Investment team manage and set prices for live event ticket inventory received through the company’s various partnerships. To understand the impact of external factors on secondary market trends, you will be required to keep a close eye on the sports and entertainment industries. You will be analyzing these tendencies and the associated sales data to determine how best to price tickets, minimize risk for our company, and maximize profits. You can assist our company expand by being on the lookout for viable options that will make our market more dynamic, liquid, and successful. This will require the agility to adapt quickly to the ever-changing conditions of the live market, independent of time, place, or other external factors. Just think about the biggest performers in the world announcing their last tour or the best team in the world making it to the finals of their sport. It would be up to you to predict sales and stock up on goods to sell in our marketplace, providing customers with a wide selection.
Job Title : Senior Equity Research Associate/Junior Analyst
Location : Culaba, Biliran Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 33.32 per hour.
Company : Fund for Public Health
Job Type : Full-Time
- improves profits and minimizes losses on specific assets acquired through the company’s many partnerships.
- Enhance our strategies, procedures, or tools to help achieve company objectives and boost productivity throughout the organization.
- help investment managers organize their data and assist with short-term pricing assignments.
- It facilitates transactions between purchasers and vendors by making sure all relevant information is included in and visible to as many people as possible.
- Study the foundational ideas that provide the basis for the pricing theorem and approaches used in our division.
- profitably invests in promising new ventures, which boosts market liquidity and company expansion.
- Learn the ins and outs of ticket exchanges and see how you can contribute to giving our customers the best possible experiences.
- Supply-side understanding communicated and demand forecasting aid provided are both invaluable to the organization.
- Leverages market data into actionable insights and opportunities for pricing optimization.
- Participate actively in team calendar events to establish a foundation of knowledge about departmental procedures.
- Screen-trading financial instruments or actively capitalizing on market inefficiencies, together with a proven track record of spotting trends and mitigating risk.
- Competence in portfolio construction across many asset classes or skill-based games, including a solid grasp of risk management and the eye for seeing asymmetrical upside potential (preferred).
- Possess a keen eye for detail, the ability to work quickly and efficiently, and the discipline to meet all of your commitments on time.
- Competence in utilizing Google Sheets or Excel to modify and analyze large datasets, evaluating market trends, and factoring in external effects in order to get optimal results.
- We are open to working outside of normal business hours if that is what it takes to meet the demands of our industry.