18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Environmental Project Manager – Talakag
We need a Geologist to provide technical assistance on varied project teams in a dynamic setting. This is a great chance to join a developing firm and work on environmental initiatives for a variety of customers.
Job Title : Senior Environmental Project Manager
Location : Talakag, Bukidnon Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 30.28 per hour.
Company : Jacobs Associates
Job Type : Full-Time
- Be sure to tell the project manager about any problems, cost or time overruns, customer-requested changes to the scope, liability exposure, or anything else important to the success or safety of the project.
- Process waste facility projects’ environmental samples, help with water quality monitoring programs, and evaluate environmental sampling data.
- Project management tasks include preparing proposals and cost estimates, developing corrective procedures, monitoring implementation and construction, creating technical reports, and mentoring.
- Drillers’ tasks include anything from setting up drilling equipment to communicating management objectives to drill teams and staying in touch with them to stay on top of mechanical issues, hole quality, and surveys.
- Field work planning and preparation, drilling and monitoring well installation supervision, recording soil boreholes, and remedial system deployment (e.g. subsurface injections) and operation and maintenance are some of the typical duties undertaken by field workers. Samples of soil and groundwater will be collected and documented in the field to help assess contamination levels.
- Technically accurate requests for further information, if necessary, and permits/documents that are clearly understood and accordance with prescribed rules and processes are to be produced within the timeframes specified in Department rules, guidelines and procedures.
- Some of the things they may have to do are look into remediation methods, design remediation systems, do feasibility studies, make groundwater monitoring plans and reports, estimate costs, and write technical papers.
- Submittals for Solid Waste & Waste Cleanup must be examined by District or Division authorities for geological and risk assessment documents Analyze site repair plans and papers given to you by supervisors or managers.
- Daily reports will need to be made and updated so that this information can be sent to management. It is important for a business to keep track of its inventory and move samples.
- In addition to Microsoft Word and Excel, there are a number of other applications that must be learnt. You’ll need a solid foundation in mechanical and building systems if you want to work in remedial systems.
- Been accepted to and graduated from a recognized four-year college or university with a bachelor’s or higher level degree in geology and at least 20 semester hours of extra coursework in mathematics. physics. chemical.
- Work is performed in a mining or industrial facility, which may include exposure to temperature and humidity extremes, moving mechanical components, the danger of electrical shock, poisonous chemicals, explosions, gases, or airborne particles.
- Your qualifications must include one year of GS-7-level work experience or training. Soil and rock sample data collection and analysis are necessary to meet this need. You also need to have given higher-level specialists with standard data, performed research and investigations as well as aid in the location of and sale of minerals.
- Capable of performing field and site inspections for the installation of groundwater monitoring wells at solid waste plants and for closed landfills.
- be complete and precise in documentation by assembling and displaying geological data using Microsoft programs The capacity to handle many tasks and projects at once