Full-Time Senior Ecommerce Manager – Marsā Maṭrūḥ
As part of the Business’s Industrial Aftermarket, the E-Commerce Manager is responsible for establishing and implementing Company’s e-commerce strategy, managing its integrated company and distributor platforms, and extending its digital presence. In this role, you’ll be in charge of making the most of leads and improving your methods for generating them. E-Commerce development strategy plans developed and implemented by successful candidates will provide additional revenue and profit returns. E-Commerce managers that succeed in this role have a thorough understanding of the current industrial E-Commerce market needs, including but not limited to performing technology-based market research, discovering consumer voice and preferences and competitive analysis. In this role, you’ll collaborate with people from a variety of departments, including Product Management, Market Management, Communications, Sales, Engineering, and Operations.
Job Title : Senior Ecommerce Manager
Location : Marsā Maṭrūḥ, Maṭrūḥ, Egypt
Salary : $ 28.84 per hour.
Company : Walmart
Job Type : Full-Time
- Providing weekly/monthly sales by department, new product sell-through, and offer code performance monitoring and reporting
- This is important to maintain the catalog current and correct (copy, photography, category & navigation, metadata, content optimization, MAP policy).
- Marketing initiatives are given to this individual and he or she is responsible for ensuring that they are completed on time and within budget.
- Assists with the yearly planning and budgeting process for E-Commerce, covering new web development requirements and the upkeep of current platforms.
- Manages all e-commerce websites’ web creation, maintenance, hosting, and firewall protection. Manages and manages the activities of external web development firms and internal IT resources.
- The key tasks of this individual will be to handle all elements of online sales, data security, site hosting, and digital and direct marketing.
- Using sales-related information, current standards, and new advancements in order to boost sales in our online business.
- Clearly defining project scope and goals, fulfilling deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels and processes, budgeting, organization and vendor capabilities, and tracking/monitoring procedures are all part of project management.
- The day-to-day operations of an online retail platform can only run well if there is constant communication between merchants and retailers and software integrations.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams (Creative, SEO, Marketing, and Development) to define feature requirements, track progress, conduct user acceptance testing, and deploy new features.
- The candidate must be self-motivated and show a willingness to learn and grow as a leader.
- It is ideal if you have 2 years of online selling experience and/or have worked in an auction setting selling collectibles.
- Experience with analytic tools like Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics are a must for this role.
- Marketing and analytics on the internet are all necessary. But so are the ability to fulfill e-commerce orders efficiently.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, marketing management, business administration, information systems, or another closely related discipline is required for this post.