Full-Time Senior Designer – Deoria
You must be an experienced and multi-hyphenate design director in order to join our creative team. Design and art direction specialist is needed to create amazing assets for use in all of our marketing communications, including product photography, motion graphics design, package design and illustration as well as layouts and visuals. Environmental design is also an important part of the job Offering customer-centric visual solutions is something you take great pride in. You’re a master at finding solutions to problems. If you want to deliver exceptional marketing campaigns and product experiences, you are comfortable collaborating with individuals from different departments around the company. But most significantly, you are a visionary leader who can inspire the creative team to think creatively and establish a clear visual identity plan.
Job Title : Senior Designer
Location : Deoria, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 46.01 per hour.
Company : Momentum
Job Type : Full-Time
- Responsibilities include staying abreast of corporate strategy and brand goals, as well as working with colleagues in the Creative, Marketing, Product, Editorial, and Affiliate areas to keep the brand moving forward.
- To make sure the product is as good as it can be before any samples are manufactured, the designer oversees the whole process personally and actively.
- In order to ensure that the projects you are in charge of continue beyond their initial scopes, you must identify additional opportunities within the client’s organization.
- Have a clear design point of view and a clear vision for the future, with the courage to pursue forward-thinking design solutions and champion bold and boundary-pushing ideas that you think are good.
- Demonstrate fearlessness in the face of the unknown, as well as a love for bringing order to chaos via the investigation of design. While working on several projects, you will be able to conceptualize and contribute on campaign concepts and experiences alongside Creative Directors.
- We will continue to work on our brand standards (typeface and material choices, color schemes) at all of our touch points.
- Work in a team to create the greatest visual assets for a range of advertising, marketing and product-related tasks that put the consumer first.
- Co-operate with strategy and creative teams, product designers, motion designers, as well as the manufacturing team and suppliers, in order to guarantee that the creative concept is successfully implemented.
- You’ll act as a subject-matter expert in all things design and assist in guiding clients, team members, and peers through the process of identifying possibilities that address business difficulties while also satisfying brand and consumer requirements. In this role, you’ll collaborate directly with our Creative Directors, as well as a multi-disciplinary team of strategists, project coordinators, and account managers.
- Work that is fascinating, exciting, and motivating for our Design team and that sets an example for other designers to follow should be developed.
- Flexibility and self-assurance are essential for anybody who wants to work in any industry, with every kind of consumer, from any location (from startups to corporations to schools and beyond). A fast learner who can jump on the tools to assist the team when necessary.
- May illustrate that creativity can be used to accomplish commercial goals while still adhering to and supporting the aesthetics and quality of communication requirements for the brand
- Excellent design skills and a strong sense of aesthetics, with a strong balance of identity, typography, color, layout, and illustrations.
- Design-led creative and campaign experience; shown success working on integrated campaigns that use digital, social, and/or emerging media.
- graphic solutions for digital and experiential, product/service design and narrative projects that highlight the advantages of a diverse approach to the design process.