25 May 2023
Full-Time Senior Data Scientist, Analytics – International Growth (Content) – Bula
We are looking for people that are clever, inquisitive, and technically competent to join our cutting-edge data science team. We employ the finest and brightest and provide them with the chance to work on cutting-edge technology. In this job, you will be able to provide new ideas and solutions that will increase our capacity to target the correct audience, extract insights, and give superior measuring methods for marketing campaigns. To fuel your ideas, you’ll have access to our core data asset and machine learning infrastructure.
Job Title : Senior Data Scientist, Analytics – International Growth (Content)
Location : Bula, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 42.74 per hour.
Company : UBS
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is possible to uncover and operationalize the data’s underlying structure and linkages by using supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms. This is something that is doable.
- To manage your own workflow, you must prioritize third-party requests, identify high-impact efforts, and complete projects on time.
- Identifies and takes action on possibilities for continual development. Risk-taking, alternative techniques, and organizational learning are all encouraged by this policy. Demonstrates a personal commitment to change by doing and talking about it. In times of stress and uncertainty, you may help people embrace change by offering support and guidance.
- Uses up-to-date information to create activities for continuous improvement that improve performance. Collects and looks over information or data about current and future best practice trends. tries to find out about things that could affect the progress of organizational and process issues.
- Model results should be interpreted and summarized. Complicated corporate reports are easier to understand. Performs what-if scenarios using a variety of inputs. Procedures and exceptions that are unacceptable are outlined. Based on current trend estimations, identifies potential concerns. Analyzes financial and statistical data.
- Exhibits exceptional time management and the ability to work autonomously. Prioritizes everyday chores and processes and is multitasking capable. Meets departmental and individual job-related objectives on schedule and with high-quality outcomes.
- Aside from supplying information on Product & Tech activities, you’ll come up with fresh product growth possibilities and build momentum via influence. Hands-on arithmetic and critical thinking must be balanced in order to be effective.
- With a demonstrated ability to deliver business outcomes with database insights, adept at analyzing massive data sets to uncover possibilities for product and process improvement.
- Analyze data using SQL, scripting languages (like R or Python), and internal dashboards. Make recommendations based on past customers’ purchasing habits and sales data.
- By using data analysis, the development team is able to come up with innovative ideas. Use statistical and machine learning methods to solve business problems. An entrepreneurial firm that has a big number of teams and customers may move swiftly.
- Computer science PhD with substantial Virtual Assistant/Natural Language Processing research publications OR computer science, statistics, data science, or a related area of study master’s degree with five years of relevant experience.
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or other quantitative field essential, 2-3 years in equivalent function (Master’s Degree). Predictive modeling, big data analytics, exploratory data analysis, and machine learning experience.
- Information retrieval, machine comprehension, question answering and conversational artificial intelligence, reinforcement learning, knowledge graphs, causal inference, and experimental design are some of the topics covered.
- The capacity to encourage or persuade people is an essential component of the work, which requires a high degree of diplomacy and trust. To be successful in this profession, you’ll need to be able to work well with others, both on and off the job. Contacts sometimes need extensive discussion of problems, material presentations, and the resolution of difficulties affecting several departments or divisions. This is the nature of the work.
- Utilizing statistical programming languages to do analysis on huge datasets (Python, R, etc.) A working knowledge of D3.js, matplotlib, and other similar programs is preferred. It is a wise decision to implement several machine learning strategies, such as Random Forest, SVM, k-NN, Nave Bayes, and Gradient Boosting.