27 May 2023
Full-Time Senior Data Administrator – Dinapur Nizamat
Database Administrators oversee production and non-production databases. Responsible for physical data storage, maintenance, access, and security. Performs database backup and recovery, configures database parameters and prototype designs against logical data models, and establishes data repository, data dictionary, and warehousing needs.
Job Title : Senior Data Administrator
Location : Dinapur Nizamat, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 65.45 per hour.
Company : Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Manages database operations. Installs, maintains, develops, and executes database security, availability, and integrity policies and procedures.
- This document discusses and defines database resource standards. This section provides analysis and design services for new and existing systems.
- Data conversion and upgrading support services. Having a team of project managers, business analysts, and developers on your side might help you avoid misunderstandings and keep your projects moving forward.
- The physical database design, performance and tuning, backup and recovery operations, and other distributed data problems may be addressed using these techniques.
- Resolves problems with database performance, database capacity, replication, and other distributed data problems; implements data models and database designs; develops data access and table maintenance routines.
- Created user-friendly tools using huge data and schemas. Fixes database problems and makes upgrades. system issue solver
- Helps vendors build, create, and setup big, complex databases with replication and high availability on the latest MSSQL versions. Develops app, data, and exec architectures.
- Specifies the existing and future requirements of a database management system (DBMS). Analyzes a company’s structure and develops a database architecture for current and future application development.
- Create and administer databases, users, and storage space in Microsoft SQL Server as an administrator, including Create and maintain system configuration requirements, training manuals, and other internal documentation.
- Manages, updates, creates, and implements policies and procedures to keep the company’s database safe and secure. Optimizes database access and allocates/re-allocates database resources for the best configuration, database performance, and cost.
- All aspects of data management, including the design and construction of files, the retrieval of information, as well as the creation and documentation of standards.
- Previous knowledge of installing a data dictionary and database system, A solid technical expertise in credit union software and business operations, as well as a successful track record of developing credit union software solutions, are required.
- As a minimum, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in a computer-related discipline and at least two to five years of experience designing and managing Microsoft SQL Database Solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively with an emphasis on customer service and solution ownership. Meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities