19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Cost Accountant – Sibsagar
Prepare and review financial statements and reports, analyse and reconcile accounts, prepare journal entries, troubleshoot problem areas, and make recommendations for improving and implementing procedures are just a few of the responsibilities. In addition, some assistance on specific projects and duties undertaken by other Finance staff is required on occasion.
Job Title : Senior Cost Accountant
Location : Sibsagar, Assam, India
Salary : $ 26.83 per hour.
Company : Stars Behavioral Health Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- You must be able to effectively manage your time.
- Maintaining great professional relationships with employees, management, and the general public is essential.
- To communicate with different levels of management, you’ll need solid writing and spoken communication abilities.
- You should be a hardworking employee who refuses to be exploited financially.
- The payment for this job is evaluated on the number of years of experience you have.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting and one to three years of relevant accounting skills are essential.
- If you’ve handled with SAP, TMW, or TMT systems before, you’ll have a benefit.
- Excellent time management skills.
- You must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to put in the necessary hours to complete the job.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access should all be compatible with you.
- Financial data and reports that are difficult to comprehend and acknowledge should be acknowledged.
- It’s critical to be able to communicate well with others.
- You should be familiar with accounting-related computer programmes and software.
- The accounting policies of the government must be made clear.
- It is necessary to have a basic understanding of financial theories, principles, and processes.