Full-Time Senior Audit Manager – Bahrain
We’re looking for an Audit Manager to add to our growing team! On all concerns connected to Audit and Risk assessment/mitigation, the Audit Manager is the key point of contact between Audit and other stakeholders. The incumbent is in charge of assisting the company in ensuring that financial, operational, and compliance processes, as well as related controls, are sufficient to meet the company’s objectives. The Audit Manager is in charge of establishing and leading a team of Internal Audit associates. The incumbent collaborates with the Vice President to update firm management on the status and results of auditing activities.
Job Title : Senior Audit Manager
Location : Bahrain, Bahrain, Bahrain
Salary : $ 51.04 per hour.
Company : KPMG US
Job Type : Full-Time
- When making engagement decisions, such as identifying engagement risks, selecting which procedures to follow to obtain a desired level of certainty, and analyzing data, independent thinking is essential.
- Control and audit concepts are something you’re familiar with and have used in the past.
- He focuses on BSA/AML compliance as well as sanctions-related matters.
- Any important findings or queries about accounting principles or financial statement presentation are immediately brought to the Senior Manager’s or Partner’s attention.
- Regulatory (TRID), operational, and financial considerations must all be taken into account.
- It is preferable for the applicant to have at least two years of experience in this field, stating the reasons for his resignation from previous jobs.
- For traditional audits and continuous assurance, implement an audit strategy and ensure that appropriate audit procedures are used.
- You’ll need to be familiar with spreadsheets, word processors, email, and accounting software.
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly Supervisory Committee report, which keeps them up to date on departmental activities. Reports to the Supervisory Committee in the absence of the Internal Auditor. Keep in touch with upper management and follow up on audit findings. As needed, assist with specialized initiatives.
- Attend company-sponsored training programs to have a better understanding of the industry and commercial lending requirements.
- The candidate for Audit Manager must be able to construct accounting tables.
- Building excellent customer connections, which leads to more revenue and a stronger corporate reputation.
- A thorough awareness of the banking industry’s laws and regulations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as coaching and counselling abilities.
- Monitoring and analyzing your own, other people’s, or organizations’ performance in order to improve or remedy mistakes..