This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Part-Time Senior Associate, Infrastructure Advisory (Real Estate) – Orion
An important part of the company’s growth plan will be carried out by the Real Estate Manager. New site selection will be handled by this person, who will do extensive market and competitive research, financial and statistical analysis, as well as the development of either a report.
Job Title : Senior Associate, Infrastructure Advisory (Real Estate)
Location : Orion, Bataan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 23.71 per hour.
Company : Cornell Pace Inc.
Job Type : Part-Time
- To help manage a specific area, you need to stay up to date on the latest market trends, competition, and other factors that affect real estate decisions.
- Negotiate all LOIs with the aid of your legal team in order to accomplish desired strategic objectives and assist in the execution of any applicable leases, purchase contracts, and other transactional documents with the assistance of your legal team.
- Assist construction department and development partners with new site due diligence, including dealing with local authorities.
- assists the company’s employees in locating and selecting a place to reside. Provides business team leaders and other stakeholders with alternatives and advice.
- A wide range of environmental, public health, and safety experts must be engaged in the investigation and resolution of environmental concerns that arise as a result of commercial activities.
- All real estate transactions including leasing and property rights are handled by this person.
- Collaboration with internal departments such as operations, transportation, finance, health and safety, and health and safety management is crucial in loss prevention and risk assessment.
- Financial components of the transaction must be tracked and analyzed. Internal authorization of leases and other business transactions enhances efficiency in the industry as a whole.
- Establishes and maintains a record of the lease and option expiration dates. Lease activities such as renewals, relocations, and terminations are made easier for business units and higher management by the leasing team. This individual is in charge of coordinating the opening and shutting of new locations.
- Keeping a portfolio master sheet is a good way to keep track of changes in lease terms, store performance, and rent payments. Excel skills are a must for this job
- It is critical to be able to establish strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- If you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or a related field, five (5) years of real estate experience, two (2) of which must be in a supervisory or management role, and nine (9) years of education and experience in this field, you don’t need to meet the education and experience requirements.
- A track record of delivering high-quality projects in an environment where speed, flexibility, and a large volume of work are anticipated as the usual
- Knowledge of real estate transactional and contractual papers, such as leases, purchase agreements, due diligence, and construction contracts, is required.
- Ability to communicate well in both oral and written English, to generate accurate, succinct, comprehensive, and instructive written materials, and to make excellent presentations to small or large audiences.