This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Senior Associate, Annuity Product Positioning Marketing Manager – Sitamarhi
An advertising manager is needed to join our expanding team. The ideal applicant will have a working knowledge of digital advertising placements on platforms like Facebook and Google, as well as a drive to learn and develop their talents. In order to assist top-tier political campaigns succeed, the ideal applicant will have digital space experience, outstanding attention to detail, and a can-do mentality.
Job Title : Senior Associate, Annuity Product Positioning Marketing Manager
Location : Sitamarhi, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 24.73 per hour.
Company : Jobot
Job Type : Full-Time
- Own highly visible native and display advertising campaigns for bringing in new customers. Headlines and landing pages, as well as schedules and testing, are all part of this role.
- Timelines, strategic briefs, media plans, ad production, technical/legal reviews, placements, and fulfillment are all part of managing advertising campaigns.
- Be prepared to monitor program metrics before to the campaign’s commencement so that the results may be easily monitored for targets and the ad effectiveness; giving senior management with analyses and insights/learning.
- Develop and manage media and ad creation to fulfill goals, including strategy development, writing, editing, and distribution.
- Using data, suggestions, and project management activities to improve the success of your paid advertising expenditures (messaging updates, AB testing, keyword strategy, ad creative, etc.).
- Maintain relationships with advertising and media companies, ensuring that work is completed according to schedule and that resources are properly used.
- In your role, you will be responsible for the whole process of developing and implementing company and business area marketing.
- Consult with consumers on the best advertising plans, methods, and performance metrics to achieve your goals.
- An advertising campaign’s paid media plan must be implemented across several platforms (Google Ads, display ads, paid social, etc.).
- Coordinate the creation of all company-wide communications materials and assets, including the writing of all associated communications materials and assets.
- Many of the following areas are well-versed to a high degree: Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords, MOAT, DCM, OTT, and CTV are some of the companies that work with us.
- Deep understanding of current digital marketing best practices, as well as a desire for researching new trends and possibilities to help clients achieve their goals
- It is important to have excellent analytical and quantitative abilities, and the capacity to translate results into meaningful projects. A data-driven mindset is also required.
- It is necessary to have at least three years of relevant experience working on digital advertising campaigns.
- Reputation for success in Internet Marketing – owning outcomes and adjusting strategies to suit goals & budgets.