25 May 2023
Full-Time Senior Administrative Assistant – Office of the General Counsel (OGC) – Santo Domingo
The Senior Administrative Assistant supports the Administrative Staff and Operations Director. Provides backup for the Receptionist, Admin Support Supervisor, and Finance/HR Asst.
Job Title : Senior Administrative Assistant – Office of the General Counsel (OGC)
Location : Santo Domingo, Albay Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 24.47 per hour.
Company : ONE
Job Type : Full-Time
- In addition to daily casework and monthly reporting, you’ll be in charge of office supplies, postage meters, merchant card reconciliation, invoicing and refunds, and database administration for the Admin Support Supervisor.
- The prompt fulfillment of work orders that customers have requested, as well as follow-up with those customers who question about their progress. Any problems with the execution or productivity of work orders should be brought to the attention of your Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist.
- Responding to all scheduling requests, prioritizing the most critical and sensitive topics or appointments, involving all parties, and setting up successful meetings are all part of calendar management in a fast-paced workplace with conflicting priorities.
- Process all documentation pertaining to student and part-time jobs, as well as agreements for professional services, ensuring that correct processes are followed. Timely processing and submission of all disbursement requests and travel cost reimbursements. Authorize and monitor spending from the budgets, restricted accounts, and award/scholarship monies of the administrative unit. Create purchase requests and send invoices for payment.
- Administrative support for department director’s calendar management, scheduling and coordination of appointments, and making travel arrangements, as well as travel reimbursement paperwork; coordination and scheduling of department meetings.
- Email and list serves should be checked. Oversee newsletters and other official communications. Maintain department and program bulletin boards, as well as marketing efforts on campus. Make sure to follow the department on social media. Ensures that the department and program websites are well-planned and regularly updated.
- Working in a dynamic environment where you’ll be pushed and given clear direction on how to thrive in this position and prospects for progress in other areas will be gratifying and recognized.
- Attend to enquiries made in person or over the phone about the department, the programs, and the events they sponsor. Offer prompt and effective support to guests who have come to your establishment. Maintain department supplies and ensure appropriate supplies are available as required. Manage the department’s, the programs’, and the program faculty’s respective mail and mailboxes. Keep all of the office files in good order to guarantee accurate record keeping. To guarantee that the office can function normally at all times, it is important to make and handle any maintenance requests and service requests. Supervise work-study students and student assistants to ensure that duties are completed competently and that the main office is adequately covered.
- Assists the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist in supervising department staff coverage and re-directing work order task delegation depending on coverage available within the department on a given day.
- Provide assistance in locating suitable campus resources and faculty and staff advisers for current and potential students Provide basic student assistance, such as explaining checklists and prerequisites, by becoming acquainted with the structures and requirements of each program. Organize and complete student documentation for program majors and minors.
- The department manager’s main job is to keep and put together accurate records at the department’s office.
- A degree is required. At the very least, you will require a bachelor’s degree. Preferably in the insurance business, with at least three years of experience in an executive administrative support job, with at least 8 to 10 years of administrative support experience.
- Five years of administrative support experience and an associate’s degree from a recognized college or university with a major in business or public administration, or any equivalent combination of training and experience is required.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite and competency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are also required. Aims and Objectives: Supervisory experience is required for one year A familiarity with Microsoft Teams would be an asset.
- Capability to communicate with and collaborate with a range of university officials, employees, and teachers. Excellent attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to multitask are necessary.