17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Accountant – Santo Domingo
Our company is looking for an auditor who will assists with the execution of audit assigned projects in a fast-paced, team-oriented workplace. Understanding business processes, gathering information and evaluating data to establish system or process risks, and communicating results to business partners in both a verbal and written manner are examples of typical initiatives. In addition, the job works with business partners to improve process efficiency and effectiveness while also strengthening controls.
Job Title : Senior Accountant
Location : Santo Domingo, Albay Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 18.88 per hour.
Company : Ascension
Job Type : Full-Time
- The audited business must document its financial and compliance analysis, appraisal, and interpretation.
- Supervisory assistance for field auditors at the lower levels comes from distant.
- Examine the financial and administrative controls to make sure they’re in place.
- Complete and submit draughts and final audit reports.
- After examining auditees’ action plans, accept them as correct.
- To achieve departmental aims and outcomes, collect a considerable amount of unallowable costs/improper payments.
- Conduct challenging audit procedures using professional judgement.
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and work experience that is equivalent.
- Submit final audit reports on time, as directed by the Audit Manager.
- In both pre- and post-audit sessions, share audit results.
- Determine the importance of a number of competing tasks by determining their urgency.
- Use statistical techniques and a systematic approach to overcome obstacles.
- Inform people in a professional, concise, and systematic manner.
- Plan and manage a large number of tasks or responsibilities at the same time.
- Establish cooperative, pleasant working connections.