26 May 2023
Part-Time Senior Accountant (Partially Remote) – Uyo
The Controller is in charge of overseeing and managing the Accounts Payable department, as well as producing monthly and annual corporate management reports. The major objective of this role is to ensure the accuracy of all parts of accounting for the company’s business operations. The role will give senior leadership and support to critical company finance functions, maintaining data integrity for audit purposes.
Job Title : Senior Accountant (Partially Remote)
Location : Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Nigeria
Salary : $ 38.68 per hour.
Company : Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation
Job Type : Part-Time
- According to the candidate, all account reconciliations must be finished on schedule.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related discipline. It is preferable to have a master’s degree.
- Perform cost-benefit analysis
- The number of years of experience you have is the only factor that determines your income.
- Monthly financial accounts and cash predictions are required.
- The candidate must regularly monitor and evaluate audits.
- It’s important to keep track of an employee’s accounts payable and reimbursement procedures.
- The applicant must assist with the organization’s cash flow projections.
- Its recommended for the applicant to have CPA
- The general ledger accounts must be retained and reviewed.
- Workable interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Financial and managerial abilities must be strong and effective.
- The ideal candidate must have some accounting software experience.
- An applicant should be self-motivated, proactive, and self-disciplined.
- Fresh ideas should be absorbed quickly and utilized as soon as possible.