26 May 2023
Full-Time Senior Accountant / Manager – Chandigarh
We’re searching for a motivated and diligent Forensic Accountant to conduct financial audits for the organization. You will assist us in reducing risks and developing fraud prevention measures in order to avoid financial management concerns. Your responsibilities will entail conducting forensic research and analyzing corporate financial data in order to detect possible fraud or revenue losses.
Job Title : Senior Accountant / Manager
Location : Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India
Salary : $ 28.85 per hour.
Company : ACCA Careers
Job Type : Full-Time
- Contacts the insured or claims adjuster as needed.
- It is strongly suggested that you acquire a master’s degree in accounting.
- If you have a CPA or CFE license, that is ideal.
- Two administrative chores that must be managed include keeping track of time and creating bills.
- A comprehensive understanding of the numerous legal and regulatory challenges that a business may face.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel as necessary.
- At least three years of experience as a forensic accountant, certified public accountant, or other related employment is required.
- Excellent understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) (GAAP).
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or economics is required to work in this field.
- Before sending claims to the carrier, review claim evaluations and reports to ensure that the proper calculations have been completed.
- Communication skills, both written and spoken, are essential.
- Skills in analysis and investigation.
- Ability to solve problems, troubleshoot problems, and make well-informed decisions is critical.
- It’s a plus if you know how to use a computer and Microsoft Office.
- Project management skills are exceptional.