18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Security Risk Analyst – Prayagraj
As a member of the Investment Risk team, the Risk Analyst reports to the Head of Fixed Income Risk Management. Investment Risk is accountable for risk policy development and risk supervision across investment portfolios. This position will oversee compliance with existing risk policies and will help in identifying, quantifying, monitoring, and mitigating risks affecting the Fixed Income business’s portfolios.
Job Title : Security Risk Analyst
Location : Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 38.26 per hour.
Company : First Citizens Bank
Job Type : Full-Time
- Develop a complete grasp of a company’s risks by undertaking risk assessment studies such as information collecting and coverage placement, loss forecasting and analysis, and other related activities.
- A new generation of risk identification, measurement, and mitigation tools that can be used across a broad variety of portfolios are being designed.
- First-line defense actions, process re-engineering, and system development projects held by Corporate Risk Management or otherwise owned by the department are supported by this expert..
- a demonstrated ability to make a major contribution to the development of new goods and investment solutions for clients via collaboration with the Investment and Business Development teams.
- Perform a thorough background check utilizing all accessible resources, such as Factiva, Lexis Nexis, or any other open source intelligence information.
- Depending on the assignment, the analyst may help gather data from the mortgage sector or provide assistance to the rest of the team.
- In order to ensure compliance with regulatory guidance requirements, a client list is regularly monitored and updated. As a consequence, risk tolerance is adjusted to account for any changes.
- Individual customer reviews and exhaustive analyses of prospective digital asset clients should be prepared in response to customer requests.
- Perform case-by-by-case background checks and unfavorable news searches on possible new and current customers.
- The ability to maintain a comprehensive grasp of fixed-income investments, investment processes, trading methodologies, market features, and the regulatory environment.
- should be capable of conveying difficult information in an understandable way to non-technical or quantitative audiences in a competent and successful manner.
- In order to be considered, you would ideally have an accounting or auditing background, as well as 1-3 years of relevant experience in internal controls, consulting, advisory, professional services, and/or advertising. In addition, you should have good financial analytical skills and a high degree of critical thinking.
- Open to new ideas and willing to challenge the existing quo in search of better answers.
- Exceptional problem-solving and data management talents, as well as the ability to consume large volumes of data, change it, and uncover correlations using a wide range of statistical approaches
- Attention to detail as exhibited by excellent time management, solid organizational abilities, and analytical thinking to solve issues