26 May 2023
Full-Time security field supervisor – Onitsha Azare
This position requires you to supervise drilling operations utilizing the most up-to-date technologies. Using cutting-edge technology, you’ll be able to keep an eye on our wellsites. In order to keep our customers happy, you’ll be responsible for resolving issues rapidly.
Job Title : security field supervisor
Location : Onitsha Azare, Bauchi, Nigeria
Salary : $ 33.7 per hour.
Company : Montefiore Medical Center
Job Type : Full-Time
- Analysis and evaluation of events using logs and drilling data to tackle common drilling challenges
- Responsible for the investigation and resolution of grievances brought forward by union members, labor partners, and state agencies, as well as the investigation and resolution of claims of staff misconduct.
- Changing harmful behaviors with cognitive/behavioral therapy may help individuals find out how to work.
- makes sure that the people getting the service get good and timely service, as well as that the people getting it are treated well.
- plan and write a weekly activity and service report, a monthly service report, a vehicle mileage report, and a quarterly report on installation bonuses, among other things.
- Grief processing and presentation, staffing local and statewide union management communication committee meetings, and serving as the principal negotiator in master agreement talks are just some of the duties of a chosen representative.
- Advises on how best to help customers close their educational and/or career gaps.
- Responsible for overseeing campaign execution and ensuring necessary criteria are met in respective service regions. This includes contract campaigns, membership education drives, mobilization efforts, leadership recruitment and development, and political action.
- Building membership structure and undertaking workplace organizing with members ensures that staff are accomplishing Council goals.
- Verbal, written, or electronic communication may be used to gather information that can be analyzed and used to find the best answer and resolve problems.
- ability to comprehend a broad range of technical instructions delivered in a mathematical or diagrammatic style and to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- Customers/clients, regulatory agencies, members of the business community, and the general public all have questions that need to be answered by a customer service representative.
- In order to process and dispose of all hazardous waste from SCE and contractor facilities, it is important to have knowledge or experience from working with transformers and other oil- or gas-filled electrical equipment in mind.
- In order to display effective leadership abilities, one must build good working connections with workers, modify leadership styles to suit the requirements of diverse employees, identify employees’ developmental needs, and provide on-the-job coaching and mentoring.
- The ability to work in the construction industry, including cabinet installation, service, order processing, delivery scheduling, and subcontractor management, is highly sought for.