26 May 2023
Full-Time SECRETARY II – Matheran
To ensure harmony, integration, and communication within the organization, the Executive Secretary collaborates with all business divisions throughout the organization. Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders in order to provide timely and customer-focused services. This position is in charge of processing invoice payments and expenditure reports.
Job Title : SECRETARY II
Location : Matheran, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 27.71 per hour.
Company : MarshBerry
Job Type : Full-Time
- Attend meetings and take notes, or be informed on them shortly after they conclude so that you are aware of any new developments affecting the Deputy Superintendent and Superintendent Office.
- To ensure that everyone in the firm is on the same page and talking with one another, it is important to engage with other departments organically.
- Prepare presentation materials, such as slides and talking points, and aid in the scheduling of events by assisting with the management of plans, the maintenance of paperwork and files, and progress reports.
- Provide a broad variety of strategic, programmatic, and tactical assistance to the establishment and ongoing maintenance of organization-wide tools and activities that support the organization’s overall aims.
- Keep track of the number of employees needed, as well as the activities they do and the productivity levels they achieve, in order to spot areas for process optimization and increased productivity.
- help the associate/assistant vice president or director in charge with high-level administrative tasks. In order to handle and organize all of these responsibilities, as well as to interact with all of the parties involved, according to their individual needs and goals, it is the executive assistant’s responsibility.
- Serve on the administrative team and offer high-level administrative services to ensure the smooth running of the office on a daily basis, as assigned by the supervisor. This entails providing backup executive level assistance while also executing general administrative work as required, such as welcoming visitors, maintaining conference rooms, and aiding with other projects as assigned..
- Communicates with various municipal departments and officials on behalf of the Director through phone, which may demand a high level of sensitivity and judgment in responding to a range of issues.
- As a personal assistant, you will organize, initiate, and see that clerical, secretarial, and administrative office duties are completed. The Deputy Superintendent and the Superintendent’s Office benefit from a proactive approach to anticipating their operational demands.
- Composing and revising emails, memos, and other correspondence on behalf of the SVP is offered.
- It is crucial to be able to operate independently, prioritize, manage many tasks at the same time, exercise good judgment and initiative, and meet or exceed deadlines. Increase the overall level of your work’s quality.
- Exceptional office technology abilities, including knowledge of Microsoft products, virtual platforms, and room audio-visual systems, as well as a commitment to acquire and master new technologies as they become available.
- Willingness to work in a team atmosphere and shown attention to detail are among the qualities that make this person stand out.
- Experience in administration and coordination achieved in a director or executive office position with increasing degrees of responsibility
- the capacity to assess and propose process modifications, as well as to implement those suggestions.