26 May 2023
Full-Time Seasonal Graphic Design Production Assistant – Muharraq
To put it simply, a Production Assistant works alongside hosts, producers/editors, reporters, and other contributors to create content for broadcasts. An ideal candidate will know how to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines while still producing quality work in terms of narrative and interview ideas, guest booking, and production. A solid foundation in research, writing, and communication is required for success in audio and digital/social media.
Job Title : Seasonal Graphic Design Production Assistant
Location : Muharraq, Muharraq, Bahrain
Salary : $ 16.53 per hour.
Company : Club Monaco
Job Type : Full-Time
- makes use of the right social media platforms to discover information and interact with the audience (as required and directed).
- helping to get actual product from point A to point B in the studio.
- helping to prepare the costume and props areas.
- The leadership team is kept up-to-date on the props’ status and whereabouts. Controlling the number of props available and alerting the management group when more are needed.
- Assembling and styling toys, furniture, home decor, apparel, activities, educational games, and handmade arts and crafts for product photography.
- Miniature props, picture sets, furniture, and walls all need to be cleaned, painted, and repaired for optimal maintenance.
- Accept additional responsibilities when they come up so that you can learn as much as possible about the department and the pipeline.
- Host copy is written at an editor’s request and includes things like scripts, billboards, tape and copy elements, and connecting copy between elements.
- Organizes and frames pictures using knowledge of lighting, lenses, and camera controls to create the desired effect for directors.
- Adjusts camera locations and controls to modify focus, exposure, and lighting as directed by the director.
- being able to juggle a number of tasks at once while maintaining quality and meeting strict deadlines.
- mastery of standard workplace technologies like personal computers, telephones, photocopiers, scanners, fax machines, and more.
- Proven ability to write for radio, with an emphasis on conciseness, accuracy, and grammar.
- Abilities in digital media, namely familiarity with social media as a resource for gathering information, engaging an audience, and conducting original research.
- Ability to start, plan, and produce program material on your own for long-term projects like series.