18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Search Marketing Manager – Nasipit
For our customers’ benefit, we’re looking for a competent Digital Director to work with us on creating cutting-edge digital experiences that intelligently combine usability with emotive brand expression. Micro sites and modest updates to sophisticated websites with rich interactive elements are all under the purview of the Digital Director’s purview. Digital and interactive projects are overseen by this client-facing, hands-on role, which is responsible for the overall quality of all digital and interactive projects.
Job Title : Search Marketing Manager
Location : Nasipit, Agusan del Norte Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 31.34 per hour.
Company : The Healthcare Consultancy Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Examining a campaign’s performance and discovering new opportunities may be done by analyzing website traffic, PPC activity, search results, and other data sources.
- Brand strategy must be integrated into our digital marketing strategy. Among the many options available are Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and advertising on your own website, among others. Customer interaction is only possible if we use all of our digital channels.
- Use this time to plan out the creation of new and improved administration systems that may be used for both internal and external purposes.
- Accelerate the development and delivery of new products using modern DevSecOps procedures to increase the daily economic value offered to end users.
- Required experience working with internal and external teams, as well as vendors, on web and mobile design and development projects. Additional experience controlling and analyzing internet traffic is preferred.
- Manage and maintain the connection with media agency partners. In order to provide solid advice, assessment, and ongoing optimization on proposed agency strategies, create media briefings.
- Help the digital program’s overall project management by working on various digital initiatives and work streams.
- Consider the accessibility, usability, and new technology developments in the sector while making decisions.
- You will own all short form television and internet videos created to help promote our brand in the industry and generate visitors to our website.
- Oversee the whole development process, from defining and presenting the project, to holding frequent status meetings, to managing and/or executing development through the introduction of the product.
- Work experience in digital marketing for political campaigns, issue advocacy organizations, or in other related marketing jobs is required; 5-7 years is preferred.
- Highly developed technical skills, including the ability to communicate complex ideas to a wide variety of people in an engaging and understandable manner.
- have previous expertise doing digital media testing, including but not limited to randomized control trials, A/B tests and platform brand lift studies.
- Capability to operate in a fast-paced setting, manage many projects at once, work effectively and swiftly, and fulfill deadlines while keeping calm under pressure