26 May 2023
Full-Time School Bus Drivers – Al Manqaf
A School Bus Driver provides safe, polite, and on-time transportation for all kids between their homes and their schools. A school bus driver is responsible for picking up and dropping off pupils at predetermined locations while following all state and department of education regulations.
Job Title : School Bus Drivers
Location : Al Manqaf, Al Aḩmadī, Kuwait
Salary : $ 30.72 per hour.
Company : The Centers at St. Camillus
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain the allocated bus’s cleanliness and hygienic conditions at all times by mopping, cleaning all seats and the roof, sweeping, and washing the bus.
- While in possession of the car, keep track of the keys, fueling slip receipts, and pre- and post-trip documents, and turn them in to dispatch as directed by your supervisor.
- Complete inspections of the vehicle before to departure as well as post-departure to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Maintain a kind demeanor with your employees, supervisors, and passengers, and always promote the goodwill of the company.
- Keep track of your journey and advise your supervisor of any changes in time. Finish everyday tasks and additional excursions on schedule to maintain strong work habits.
- Maintain a presentable appearance which includes being properly dressed according to company standards, neat grooming and good hygiene.
- Safely operate a vehicle on an assigned route in transporting passengers to and from designated locations, as well as related activities, in a safe, timely manner.
- Operate an adapted transportation lift to board and release challenged people using safe and acceptable techniques.
- Conduct vehicle inspections before to, during, and after each trip, following proper procedures, and completing all required forms and reports. Utilize safe and responsible practices to operate the vehicle and stop to enable people to board and exit.
- Guarantee that the assigned vehicle and all of its component components are kept in accordance with the company’s requirements in order to ensure the vehicle’s safety, reduce wear, and prolong its lifetime.
- A valid Class B or higher commercial driver’s license with passenger and school bus endorsements is necessary.
- It is necessary to have at least three years of verifiable driving experience. There had been no more than two moving violations and one preventable accident in the prior three years.
- Be able to lift, store, and disassemble/assemble wheelchairs weighing up to 40 pounds, as well as any other ambulatory equipment necessary by the passenger.
- This role necessitates a person with excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility, and the ability to fill in when needed.
- Depending on model of bus, steps on emergency brake pedal or pushes air brake button before students load or unload bus, then pulls lever or depresses air brake button to release brake.