19 Mar 2023
Full-Time School Bus Driver – San Isidro
It is common for bus drivers to be supervised by a supervisor, dispatcher or training. As a school bus driver, you’ll be responsible for carrying students on approved bus routes. Charter excursions may also be arranged for School Bus drivers.
Job Title : School Bus Driver
Location : San Isidro, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 28.29 per hour.
Company : Apex Tours Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Inspect each vehicle before, during and after each trip using correct procedures and complete all necessary forms and reports. Operate the vehicle and stop to allow passengers to board and disembark using safe and responsible procedures.
- Maintain a respectable look, which involves dressing appropriately for the job, grooming neatly, and maintaining sufficient hygiene.
- Make sure the bus you’ve been assigned is always a safe and clean place to be, which includes cleaning, wiping down all of the seats, sweeping, and washing the bus.
- Transport people to and from specific destinations, as well as associated operations, in a safe and timely way while operating a vehicle on an allocated route.
- Ensure that all of the vehicle and its special equipment are thoroughly inspected before and after each trip and submit the necessary paperwork to the administration.
- To maintain the assigned vehicle’s safety, limit wear, and prolong its useful life, follow the company’s guidelines for proper vehicle maintenance.
- Maintain, read, and understand route sheets, including time modifications, and notify the supervisor of any changes quickly. Make sure to keep up with routines by completing your regular duties and any extra outings on time and with as little absence as possible.
- Using safe and responsible practices, operate an adapted transportation lift to board and release challenged persons.
- While in possession of the car, keep track of the keys, fueling slip receipts, and pre- and post-trip documents, and turn them in to dispatch as directed by your supervisor.
- Always promote the goodwill of the firm by cooperating with coworkers, managers, and passengers.
- Depending on model of bus, steps on emergency brake pedal or pushes air brake button before students load or unload bus, then pulls lever or depresses air brake button to release brake.
- A documented driving history of at least 3 years is required. In the last three years, there had been no more than two moving infractions and one avoidable collision.
- We are looking for someone that is a team player and can step in when necessary.
- Wheelchairs with a maximum weight of 40 pounds may be lifted, stored, disassembled, and reassembled by the attendant.
- It is mandatory to have a Class B or higher commercial driver’s license in order to operate a school bus.