26 May 2023
Part-Time Salesforce Technical Delivery Manager – Sallapadan
Product Managers, as well as other internal stakeholders, will be held accountable for the value delivery of IT end-user support, IT service desk and VIP services to the Service Delivery Manager (employee digital journey first). As part of the “One Desk” transformation of IT end-user services, the major purpose is to consistently meet the key value and performance indicator targets for its internal stakeholders (1 single supplier for Service Desk, integrating all upstream external workplace services)
Job Title : Salesforce Technical Delivery Manager
Location : Sallapadan, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 33.71 per hour.
Company : Eisner Advisory Group LLC
Job Type : Part-Time
- Create reports, evaluate data, and implement incentive programs to increase metrics while maintaining high standards of quality.
- Monitor and train the department’s supervisors and team leaders to ensure proper staffing and organization, including day-to-day operations and duties.
- The responsibilities may include the role of pool leader for a community of key dedicated support services contributors (for example, IT VIP Service Lead, IT Service Desk Service Lead,…), who are responsible for the proper capacity management of the resources contributing to the various squads driven by Products, as well as the development and coaching of those individuals.
- To ensure that all customer KPIs, contractual responsibilities, and Concierge success are satisfied.
- Provides daily management assistance to fellow Service Delivery Managers, including appropriate mentoring, coaching, team development, and retention programs.
- Assist the Voice of the Customer campaign by unifying the Contact Centers around a consistent approach for customer satisfaction surveys and feedback across the whole purchase process.
- A solid and scale-able back-end infrastructure is essential to meet the customer’s objectives. This is done by ensuring that the operational delivery teams understand and communicate the demands of the client.
- Regular business reviews including stakeholders and suppliers will help to keep services up-to-date and effective.
- responsible for monitoring and maintaining the quality standards that govern customer interactions. These standards are intended to ensure that the customer experience is consistent across all customer contact points, both within our internal group and across our external partner network.
- Assist travel advisors/concierges on a daily basis, both remotely and in person, including team and one-on-one coaching and management.
- Giving feedback, direction, explanation, and disciplinary action with discretion and judgment.
- The capacity to communicate effectively, especially the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, build connections, and persuade others, is critical.
- Additionally, an in-depth understanding of the customer-vendor relationship is critical in attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of high-performing partners.
- Extensive consulting expertise in a wide range of complicated and distinct industries (Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Construction, Technology, Medical Devices, Chemicals, Energy, Telecom)
- Possessing the ability to have a long-term strategic view and make successful action plans through effective planning, evaluation, and administration is very important.