25 May 2023
Full-Time Sales Representative – Baharampur
Our Sales Clerk is in charge of assisting in meeting the demands of our visitors. Our Sales Clerk is allocated to a major area, but you will also be fully trained and able to serve clients in other sections of the store, including, but not limited to, the prepared foods and meat departments. To succeed in this role, you must be a team player. You understand that you can only be successful if others around you are successful, and you are ready to help an incredible team.
Job Title : Sales Representative
Location : Baharampur, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 13.18 per hour.
Company : Harmon Face Values
Job Type : Full-Time
- By shifting current goods and presenting products effectively and in accordance with safety rules, you may add new things to shelves. Organize tasks for inside sales order entry. Demonstrate a feeling of urgency and a positive attitude.
- All corporate and store guidelines must be followed, including opening and closing tasks, pricing, markdowns, and timely paperwork submission.
- Your employees and guests will benefit from your excitement and love for food if you actively demonstrate approved suggestive marketing methods.
- Becomes educated about the products purchased, including appropriate installation, usage, maintenance, features of different price points, warranty coverage, etc. Customers are provided with accurate and legible product-related information.
- Show you understand client demands Acquires knowledge of account setup and management. Work cross-departmentally to complete assignments and account requirements.
- Maintain a focus on safety as the primary concern in every facet of our work, for the protection of our Team Members, our Guests, and our Products. Deliver an unrivaled level of service to our visitors, continually working to please and surprise them, as well as our suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Takes part in conversations with customers to help them decide what to buy. Helps customers choose what they want to buy and suggests other items to add to their orders. If you can, give customers the option to buy extra product warranties. Tells what the plan’s pros and cons are.
- The specified spaces are maintained stocked, and everything is organized neatly and efficiently. The capacity to efficiently convey information with the store manager or supervisor about new inventory arrivals, product discontinuance due to weak demand or low sales volume, and a range of other issues is a must. Customer service, job performance development, sales objectives, and other subjects are all discussed at department meetings in which the employee actively participates.
- Use the appropriate shelf tag or order machine to order items as required, and follow correct processes to ensure that the shop fulfills its out-of-stock percentage targets.
- Ask all customers to round up their purchase to support our goal, and thank them. Follow cash register protocols
- Basic computer skills and Microsoft Office expertise are necessary, along with 2-3 years of effective retail sales experience.
- Must be trustworthy and on time for work every day, be able to lead others and learn from and teach others, and do other responsibilities as assigned.
- Over the course of the last year, I’ve worked in retail or fast food establishments where I’ve dealt with customers and managed money.
- Standing is needed for customer service, inventory, and shop maintenance. People walk, stand, and bend. Kneel, squat. Rip, push, pull.
- GEDs or diplomas preferred. Sixteen years of age, able to stand or bend for extended periods of time, and consistently manage modest weights (no more than 5 pounds a time)