Part-Time Sales Development Associate – Erode
When you join the Outside Sales team as a Sales Clerk, you will take orders from the team and enter them into an ERP system for scheduling. It is the Sales Clerk’s job to answer incoming calls/emails from dealers about processing orders/transactions and other persons about their order, as well as to answer questions from customers. The ideal candidate for this position is driven, organized, and able to improve both themselves and the processes and systems they have been given. They should also be excellent communicators via email and phone, have a positive attitude, and be able to form strong working relationships with their coworkers.
Job Title : Sales Development Associate
Location : Erode, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary : $ 12.13 per hour.
Company : Dover Street Market
Job Type : Part-Time
- Ethical obligation with all business rules and procedures, as well as store policies, including but not limited to: opening and closing duties, pricing, markdowns, and the correct and timely filing of essential documentation.
- Always put the safety of our team members, customers, and goods first in all we do. This goes for all parts of our job. Offer unrivaled customer service, always aiming to thrill and amaze our customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders, and provide service that is second to none.
- Ask all customers to round up their purchase to support our goal, and thank them. Follow cash register protocols
- Show that you are aware of the wants and expectations of your customers. Understanding of order input for accounts, as well as its setup and maintenance Cross-Departmentally collaborate to complete tasks and cater for requirements
- Has conversations with customers to help them decide what to buy. Helps customers decide what products to buy and suggests other items to add to their orders. If you can, give people the option to buy extra product warranties. Describes the plan’s benefits and costs.
- Coverage extends to the installation process, use, maintenance, and warranties for a variety of product pricing points. The information that purchasers need to know about the product is presented to them in a way that is straightforward and easy to comprehend.
- Follow adequate processes to guarantee the shop fulfills out-of-stock percentage targets.
- The existing goods should be sorted and re-presented before new items are brought in. Data entry into the company’s internal computer network pertaining to sales Your actions should be a reflection of your excitement and ambition.
- Your employees and guests will benefit from your excitement and love for food if you actively demonstrate approved suggestive marketing methods.
- Assures that allocated areas are completely supplied and that stuff is nicely placed. Communicates with supervisors, store managers, and others on stock additions and deletions, hot and cold selling products, customer preferences, requirements, and difficulties, and so on. Participates in department meetings and actively strives to discuss ideas on how to enhance customer service, work performance, fulfilling store/department sales objectives, and so on.
- Customer service and cash handling abilities are required as well as at least 12 months of retail or restaurant experience. Extensive knowledge in the field of financial management
- GEDs or diplomas preferred. Sixteen years of age, able to stand or bend for extended periods of time, and consistently manage modest weights (no more than 5 pounds a time)
- It is required to have at least two to three years of effective retail sales experience with good customer service, in addition to having fundamental computer skills and being fluent in Microsoft Office.
- Capacity for leadership and learning from others, as well as the capacity to teach and learn from others, as well as new duties if granted, are all necessary requirements.
- Customer service, inventory management, and general store maintenance all need standing. Workers move around in a variety of ways, including walking, standing, and bending. Squat down and kneel. Push and pull to raise and lower objects.