25 May 2023
Full-Time Sales Associate – Bacacay
Professional selling strategies are used by the Sales Clerk in order to sell general items to clients. Customer service is provided as part of a sales team that anticipates and surpasses expectations. In addition to opening and shutting the Convenience Bar, preparing, displaying, refilling commodities, and cleaning stations and equipment, this position assists in the overall functioning of the Food and Beverage Convenience Bar.
Job Title : Sales Associate
Location : Bacacay, Albay Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 14.24 per hour.
Company : TCC Wireless LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- When it comes to our profession, we must always put the safety of everyone involved above anything else. Ensure that our visitors, suppliers, and other stakeholders are consistently delighted and surprised by our service.
- Our objective is to have all of our customers round up their purchases. Utilize the correct procedures at the cash register.
- Move old goods to make room for new ones and display things according to safety requirements. Order entry for inside sales Show urgency and vigor.
- Takes part in conversations with customers to help them decide what to buy. Helps customers choose what they want to buy and suggests other items to add to their orders. If you can, give customers the option to buy extra product warranties. Tells what the plan’s pros and cons are.
- All aspects of a product’s setup, use, maintenance, and warranty are included. The product’s information is presented in a straightforward and comprehensible way to the consumer.
- The specified spaces are maintained stocked, and everything is organized neatly and efficiently. The capacity to efficiently convey information with the store manager or supervisor about new inventory arrivals, product discontinuance due to weak demand or low sales volume, and a range of other issues is a must. Customer service, job performance development, sales objectives, and other subjects are all discussed at department meetings in which the employee actively participates.
- Understand consumer demands, Accounts order entry setup and maintenance Cross-departmentally complete duties and account needs
- Actively display acceptable suggestive selling strategies and cultivate a gourmet culture by sharing enthusiasm and love for food with Team Members and visitors.
- Follow the correct processes to make sure the store is able to satisfy its out-of-stock percentage targets, and make sure to order products as required by scanning the relevant shelf tag or typing in numbers on the order machine.
- Maintain compliance with all business rules and procedures, as well as store policies, including but not limited to: opening and closing duties, pricing, markdowns, and correct and timely filing of essential documentation.
- Basic computer skills and expertise with Microsoft Office are essential, as well as two to three years of effective sales experience in a variety of retail environments, offering excellent customer service.
- Customers, merchandise, and store maintenance can’t be done without standing. Workers move around the workplace in a variety of ways, including walking, standing, and bending. Squat down on your knees. Lift, push, and pull.
- Ability to interact with clients and manage money at a retail or fast food establishment for at least a year I’m no stranger to the world of finance.
- Graduate of a high school or its equivalent is preferable. a minimum age of sixteen, The ability to stand, bend, reach, and operate with your hands on a regular basis. Frequent lifting of a weight of up to 5 pounds.
- The ability to both teach and learn from others, as well as the capacity to lead and learn from others, and the ability to do new tasks as they are assigned are all essential.