18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Safety Coordinator – Bhopal
The Safety Coordinator monitors everything to ensure that no harmful circumstances arise. Develops policies to improve workplace health and safety awareness (OSH). The emphasis is on prevention, which necessitates dedication and investigation. Encourages the creation of a safe and healthy workplace.
Job Title : Safety Coordinator
Location : Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 25.63 per hour.
Company : Bimbo Bakeries USA
Job Type : Full-Time
- Conduct accident investigations and work with management and employees to come up with solutions to prevent future disasters. Implement the approach and monitor the results.
- Conduct frequent safety inspections in the workplace to detect potential dangers and apply hazard controls before an accident happens. Determine if any workers are engaging in potentially hazardous safety behaviors and, if so, if they require additional training.
- Assists and advises managers and supervisors in maintaining a safe workplace. Purchase, usage, and installation of safety or hazard control devices are all recommended.
- Assist with the updating and auditing of Job Safety Analyses (JSAs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Lockout Procedures, as well as ensuring that staff have received sufficient training.
- Aids in the timely completion of all mandatory safety-related equipment and system testing, inspections, preventive maintenance, and repairs. Assures that problems are assessed for ILSM risk and fixed according to policy.
- Safety meetings are organized and attended. Plans, develops, and delivers or organizes the delivery of safety-related training to various departments on a monthly basis.
- Employees, supervisors, managers, and other stakeholders are counselled and given technical help on issues such as worker’s compensation and fitness for duty decision.
- Consistent and reliable attendance, the ability to accomplish work safely, and adherence to all safety standards and procedures are all required for this role.
- It is necessary to assist with the implementation of our safety policy and zero-accident culture on the project(s).
- Other programs are established and executed, such as hearing conservation, chemical inventory/control, hazardous communications/SDS, ergonomics, and others. Schedules and delivers or arranges for annual audiometric testing.
- The applicant should have a drive to learn and improve his abilities on a continual basis, as well as a leadership spirit.
- Collect data from a variety of sources; organize, prepare, and offer recommendations to management and operational staff.
- Computer software such as document, presentation, spreadsheet, and database programs are all necessary.
- In all facets of his or her career, an individual who follows high ethical standards. Takes responsibility for his or her actions and decisions, and encourages an honest work environment. He preserves secrecy while dealing with highly confidential or sensitive matters.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are essential.